Game 2 Complaint Thread

shaft

On the longer completion to Terrell it looked like if the throw wasn't short he would've walked into the endzone. Was that the case from all angles? Because I guess I complained on that play by shaking my head while I clapped. But all in all there wasn't much to complain about today.

His completions were all ugly other than the TD that got called back.

I only got a beer when I walked in before kick off. There was no one in line. Concessions for me where great as usual. I'm guessing lines are so long because you must

be 18 to serve alcohol. Since so many high schools use concessions as funds raisers the kids cannot serve you beer. So, fewer concessions can serve the tasty

beverage.

Should have dumped a bunch of trash on the car. No harm does but does send a message.

That's a dickbag way to park, right there. I kind of wonder if someone would park like that if people stood and watched them do it. Also, if they don't want paint scratches so badly, they'd park further away, not hog two spaces and risk going from minor scratches to getting keyed up.

I only got a beer when I walked in before kick off. There was no one in line. Concessions for me where great as usual. I'm guessing lines are so long because you must

be 18 to serve alcohol. Since so many high schools use concessions as funds raisers the kids cannot serve you beer. So, fewer concessions can serve the tasty

beverage.

No, the lines were long because demand was high and they only sold at a few concessions stand. And I did see any kids working at the beer concessions on my 3 trips to get beer.

I'm pissed because my son plays in the Denton Youth Football League and we were told the kids would form a spirit line on the field and cheer the team on when they came out for halftime. Instead they lined the kids up under the cover right next to the locker room door. Half the kids couldn't see. Many parents came to the game expecting to see their little ones on the field. The kids were all disappointed they didn't get to go onto the field. Whoever set that up completely dropped the ball.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm pissed because my son plays in the Denton Youth Football League. .. Half the kids couldn't see. Many parents came to the game expecting to see their little ones on the field.

Are you sure they weren't on the field? It sure looked like we were playing a youth football team from University Park.

• Upvote 6

My understanding is the AD gets a % of ad the revenue generated by Beyond the Green. Why wasn't it promoted at every stoppage of play? Why isn't it mentioned at all.

Even if we didn't get a %, it's such a high quality production that just seeing it would raise the value of the program in the non die hard fans.

• Upvote 3

My understanding is the AD gets a % of ad the revenue generated by Beyond the Green. Why wasn't it promoted at every stoppage of play? Why isn't it mentioned at all.

Even if we didn't get a %, it's such a high quality production that just seeing it would raise the value of the program in the non die hard fans.

How about preview clips during the long TV timeouts?

We don't even promote our next game sufficiently enough, let alone a TV show.

• Upvote 3