Houston Holloween Uniforms.. I wonder what ours will look like

dml7007

Don't tell Zach Orr that...

:Zach Orr@ZO35

Everybody come out to Apogee Stadium @ 630 this Thursday as we play Rice in the biggest game in school history! O yea and it's a BLACKOUT!!!

Wait... is it a blackout?

I thought they asked us to wear Black OR Green? I'm confused. I don't have a Black Mean Green shirt, but I do have a Mean Green shirt with black on it.

You can wear either........he probably is just misinformed...........and could really use a "recent" in front "school history"

I could see the argument being made for the most important in school history. It could clinch bowl eligibility for us, on national TV, after 8 straight losing seasons, possibly moving us towards winning the conference, against a Texas and former SWC team.

What else has been on that level?

Edited by ColoradoEagle
  • Upvote 1

If you are going to throw out super secret I am so awesome but I can't share it cause it would cause your head to explode info then you need to use the: :ph34r:

There are rules here Donny, this isn't 'nam.

Well now it seems like you've seen them. Have you?!?!

My bad..... shhhhh!!!!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

HA! And Coach Levine trolled them with something Dickey-esque before hand.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/10/28/5037822/tony-levine-houston-new-uniforms-fake-uniforms

I think that video does a great job showing how important branding is. If you think recruits and players don't care about uniforms, think again.

HA! And Coach Levine trolled them with something Dickey-esque before hand.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/10/28/5037822/tony-levine-houston-new-uniforms-fake-uniforms

awesome...I hope we do something cool like this for our players...

bass boat candy green helmet with black accents...

The Houston unis don't look anything special to me.

I'd love to get a sneak peek at ours

The way that they're saying it, I bet we don't see them until the team comes out of the gate. But I agree, I wish we could get a sneak peek to generate some hype. Believe it or not, people all over the nation pay attention to stuff like this. It would probably help our PR cause quite a bit. But I predict that our black duds will get lots of love after their debut.

I hate to admit it but I think those Houston unis look pretty badass. They are orange helmets though, right? Or does it just look like that on my screen?

Ditto. I personally think they're pretty cool as well. I wish RV was more welcoming to uniform designs and changes to make it more appealing to the youth and recruits of today.