New UNT Stadium Naming rights - Apogee

dml7007

Hey...that's great...it's always so awesome to get more loyal North Texas supporters posting on here.

I will say, though, this place can be a bit of a land-mine field to navigate sometimes...gosh, I remember when I first started posting I was a bit overwhelmed...I mean, now that I've been posting for a while I'm more comfortable and experienced...maybe if you want to grab a coffee or a drink at some point we could talk about it...you know, make your transition to avid poster a bit smoother?

Hahaha well that's awfully nice of you... And perhaps I'll take you up on that offer. But I have to know, who's Laurie and why are you censored by them??

• Upvote 3

Hey...that's great...it's always so awesome to get more loyal North Texas supporters posting on here.

I will say, though, this place can be a bit of a land-mine field to navigate sometimes...gosh, I remember when I first started posting I was a bit overwhelmed...I mean, now that I've been posting for a while I'm more comfortable and experienced...maybe if you want to grab a coffee or a drink at some point we could talk about it...you know, make your transition to avid poster a bit smoother?

128822159831136290.jpg

am I the only one that isn't in love with this move? It's just not recognizable. I guess money got tight.

Why does it need to be recognizable? Maybe the whole reason for this agreement with us is so they become more recognizable. Besides, would you rather change names with some of the "more recognizable" companies on the list posted...like taco bell? I actually do think it rolls off the tongue and think it could have been much, much worse! I'm happy!

• Upvote 2

Hahaha well that's awfully nice of you... And perhaps I'll take you up on that offer. But I have to know, who's Laurie and why are you censored by them??

Laurie is his wife.

Ex, actually...she went to SMU and said I was just too passionate a North Texas fan for her. And I know, I know...I should've known better than to get involved with a Pony, but if i have a flaw its that I'm such a hopeless romantic and I was blinded by what I thought was love.

I have definitely learned my lesson, though...it's only UNT supporters for me now...the more fervent the better, you know what I mean? It was a tough road, but I think it will make me all the more grateful whence I find that zealous member of the Mean Green Nation...the "one", if you will.

And you see, michagb, I wish we would've had our drink before this got all silly...I'd have been able to warn you that so many of these posters on here didn't even go to UNT...like UNTFlyer (Abilene Christian) and Green P1 (Oral Roberts). You have to be careful around here...lots of weirdos.

• Upvote 1

Ex, actually...she went to SMU and said I was just too passionate a North Texas fan for her. And I know, I know...I should've known better than to get involved with a Pony, but if i have a flaw its that I'm such a hopeless romantic and I was blinded by what I thought was love.

I have definitely learned my lesson, though...it's only UNT supporters for me now...the more fervent the better, you know what I mean? It was a tough road, but I think it will make me all the more grateful whence I find that zealous member of the Mean Green Nation...the "one", if you will.

And you see, michagb, I wish we would've had our drink before this got all silly...I'd have been able to warn you that so many of these posters on here didn't even go to UNT...like UNTFlyer (Abilene Christian) and Green P1 (Oral Roberts). You have to be careful around here...lots of weirdos.

This just gets more and more interesting! Thankfully, I'm not easily creeped out. And seriously if you're going to hit on girls in here, at least change your screen name. It obviously causes issues.

So who's going to Miami? I'd like to meet you crazy fans!

• Upvote 1

Player_Haters_Ball.jpg

Be careful not to step in the BS michagb.

• Upvote 2

August 15th announcement spoiled?

NO and NO...I have posted on numerous occasions that the announcement on Aug. 15th has NOTHING to do with the stadium...why can't people get that???? There are several "good things" being announced...Voertman's was one, the stadium is one, the Aug. 15th announcement is one....come on folks...READ PLEASE!!!!

GO MEAN GREEN!

CONGRATULATIONS TO RV AND EVERYONE WHO WORKED TO GET THIS DONE FOR THE MEAN GREEN! This is a BIG WIN for UNT, and it shows that the positive things happening at UNT these days is beginning to be noticed BIG TIME by lots and lots of people. If Apogee did not see value for their firm in being associated with UNT for a long period of time, they would not have committed the dollars they did to this project.

Anyone who thinks this is not a win-win situation is simply delusional. I am VERY excited about this announcement and look forward to the "official" announcement later this morning. Great job here, simply a great job! The entire Mean Green nation is should be very proud indeed this morning!

WOW...just WOW! Thanks again RV and company. Your vision for the program is being realized!

GO MEAN GREEN ... WHY NOT NORTH TEXAS INDEED!

• Upvote 2

Thank you Apogee and NT Athletics. If the general public and conference commissioners don't get excited about what is brewing in Denton these days check their pulse. Bought 3 season tickets after the announcement. The future is Green! Mean Green!!!!!

Now let's rock the BIG A on September 10th!

GMG

• Upvote 1

This just gets more and more interesting! Thankfully, I'm not easily creeped out. And seriously if you're going to hit on girls in here, at least change your screen name. It obviously causes issues.

So who's going to Miami? I'd like to meet you crazy fans!

If you want to actually meet lots of the crazy fans you should really make a point of coming to the flag football and basketball games. mrsgreengoblin loves having other girl players so she isn't the only one and ArmyofMom refuses to play any of our reindeer games.