Is J-mo A Hall Of Famer?

emmitt01

Nope. One good year does note make a hall of famer.

What about a different scenerio: JMO has a lousy sophomore and junior year, but then in his senior year he wins the rushing title. Would he be considered hall of fame worthy then? I say yes. Regardless of the exact same statistics, he went out on top. It's how you remember the player, not necessarily how good he was.

Yes, he is HOF material. Do we take what happens this year into account also? His historic year was fantastic, but will his final year change some of your minds one way or the other? I believe George Marshall had one great year here at NT, including the "miracle in the desert" catch... but he will be rememberred for a dropped "sure-score" in a bowl game. In a "what have you done for me lately" sport, it's sometimes the last thing you did that sticks out.

I say put J-Mo in regardless of this year, but I really think he will have a good year in our new offense.

GMG!!!