***OFFICIAL UNT VS FIU In-Game Discussion***

Coach Andy Mac

2 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

So is 0-12.

ACU is better than FIU.

I just want to reiterate….  We beat FIU last year 52-14, in a year that got Seth Littrell fired as a failure.

He has to be laughing.

Wow.   Can’t wait for Mosley & the staff to continue circling their wagons, ostracizing the fans even further after this abysmal performance that was EERILY familiar to Dodgeball.

Littrell is also laughing with his buyout we gave him…

We know Morris will be here for at least 2 more years. It’s gonna be a tough ride if he is indeed Dodge 2.0.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Side.Show.Joe said:

Our fanbase can't endure 2 years of this. 

Our fan base is dumb and can’t endure anything. I understand there is not much to cheer for in a long time. But either you support UNT or put on you T-Shirt fan back on and I do not want to hear from you. A lot of fake fans here on this forum. 

• Upvote 1
  • Ray 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 5
  • Puking Eagle 6

Just now, Sig381 said:

Our fan base is dumb and can’t endure anything. I understand there is not much to cheer for in a long time. But either you support UNT or put on you T-Shirt fan back on and I do not want to hear from you. A lot of fake fans here on this forum. 

How long have you been following UNT? I have my doubts about your commitment. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

Still the worst thing that comes out of this game is that the QB who torched this defense was only in his 2nd start. 

Just imagine what the remaining 10 teams on the schedule are thinking right now with their experienced QB's. Rice Every team is going to have a field day with us.

Edited by untbowler
  • Upvote 4
  • Sad 1