Louisiana Tech (2/16/23)

CMJ

1 hour ago, CMJ said:

Last road trip of the regular season.  We're playing super well right now, but Tech almost beat FAU in their last outing, so this will probably be a real brawl.

Games at LaTech always seem to end up being a tough game. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, CMJ said:

Last road trip of the regular season.  We're playing super well right now, but Tech almost beat FAU in their last outing, so this will probably be a real brawl.

We play these guys and then UTEP....on this road trip. But the next week we go to Charlotte for a game. 

I wonder if we might charter flight this La Tech game. Fly into Monroe (30 miles from Ruston)....so that we can fly straight out of there on Friday to El Paso. If we bus it to Ruston....we won't get in, until early Friday morning, and then have to fly that same day. 

• Upvote 3

On 2/12/2023 at 12:33 PM, SUMG said:

We play these guys and then UTEP....on this road trip. But the next week we go to Charlotte for a game. 

I wonder if we might charter flight this La Tech game. Fly into Monroe (30 miles from Ruston)....so that we can fly straight out of there on Friday to El Paso. If we bus it to Ruston....we won't get in, until early Friday morning, and then have to fly that same day. 

Flying straight into Ruston then into El Paso after the game. Tipoff is at 6, so won’t be that late.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Matt from A700 said:

Would be a much more attractive season opener every year over Butt F*ck Egypt State Christian College of Perpetual Sorrow.

Hey Egypt State Christian College of the Perpetual Sorrow nearly beat us this year lol

ESCCPS lol, great acronym 

Edited by NorthTexasSportsNetwork
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Hey Egypt State Christian College of the Perpetual Sorrow nearly beat us this year lol

ESCCPS lol, great acronym 

Yeah they did almost beat us, let's get out of that series lol.

I might want to shut up, don't want @Andrew to talk about their late-game coaching strategies in that game again!

Edited by Matt from A700
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, BleedingGreen said:

PG Kobe Williams and F Crawford are tough . 5 point game down to last 2 minutes as always.

For as great as we have been for the past few years, we are not a team that blows out opponents... we also rarely get blown out. I would assume at most, we win by five

• Upvote 1

Likely won't be able to tune in tonight as my wife an I are out of town and she'll probably be running me ragged sight seeing (we spent the last couple of days at Pinnacles National Park).  It's nice to see we're getting a bit more notice as an outside bubble team, though I think that we'll still likely have to win in Frisco to get in.