When the new coach/AD gets hired, what will you be drinking?

meanJewGreen

In the morning, coffee. In the evening, a cold beer. Since the weather has changed, a porter of some sort. If the announcement is in the middle of the day, it depends on how many virtual meetings I have. A mid-day guinness or Titos and soda sounds good right now.

Edited by jtm0097

I like Bib & Tucker Small Batch 10 Yr Bourbon also.  I just bought but have not tried Redemption Small Batch Wheated Bourbon.  Some of the Woodford Reserve Single Barrel and small batch offerings are good as well. If you are on the east or west coast Eagle Rare seems very easy to find and at a good price. 

I tend to favor the spirits from "Durango Craft Spirits".  

Depending on who is selected, I will probably go with the "Cinder Dick" Burbon Whiskey. But I might also take a shot of their very excellent "Mayday Moonshine". 

Starting with my great grandfather, my family has worked for a railroad since around 1880. My grandfather was a "coppersmith" and was very involved in repairing and/or overhauling steam locomotives. Many Uncles in my family drove trains. My generation was the first to not work for the railroad.

I was told by my mother that my great grandmother Buckingham (from a railroad family) kept a jar of moonshine in her "ice box". 

I cannot however find any sort of connection in my family to their choice of a name for their Vodka.

Picture

• Haha 1