UTSA @ UAB

StealthEagle84

2 hours ago, Matt from A700 said:

Everybody on their remaining schedule suffers from split personality disorder except for LA Tech. They've been consistently bad this year with not many surprises.

What team does Rice bring to the game?  The team that lost to Charlotte or the team that took down UAB?  Puts me on edge....

• Upvote 5

UAB is still a good squad. They were driving to tie the game at FAU. That run game is ridiculous, and they have the top/near the top defense in the league. They *might* play a little better because this is a revenge game for them, and they know their backs are against the wall. 

After that, I think Rice is probably the most dangerous, but I said on the podcast "maybe FH gets injured for a quarter or something and Tech like, just goes off throwing the ball and its weird"

Would absolutely love to host in Denton, but I think everyone on the squad wouldn't mind a rematch in the Dome. 

2 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

So the question is, who are we rooting for, standings wise? Obviously I’m rooting against UTSA most of the time, but do we want a energized UAB team next week or a beat down UAB team?

I hope UTSA smacks them.

Don't care who wins. When we win out we will be in the championship game and should be able to beat anyone we play.

• Upvote 2