One More to Go

untjim1995

19 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

Dude, quit threatening and just walk. We won’t miss you. If you’re really as depressed about UNT FB as you speak, just stop posting and go find your new joy in life. 

Been gone dude. I care which is why I want Seth gone. You really want a situation like basketball where we are good again and no one shows up while we all complain about attendance because we kept the wrong coach on for too long? 

Edited by UNT Texas Hooligan
  • Upvote 7
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 4
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Cr1028 said:

Are you talking about the fanbase that isn’t showing up already? How could it get worse? Another 30 people stop coming to games?

So when people talk about bringing in certain coaches you hear - The fan base would not accept him and many are OK with that. Put a terrible product on the field and bring back a bad HC and people imply the fan base's onion is irrelevant. So people who probably have never supported athletics, or will, should be given greater input than fans who support athletics? And we wonder why we have had 40+ years of mediocracy. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

Been gone dude. I care which is why I want Seth gone. You really want a situation like basketball where we are good again and no one shows up while we all complain about attendance because we kept the wrong coach on for too long? 

I think Littrell needs to go too, but you gotta follow the rules man.  

You cannot invoke the name of Benford (or Dodge) unless we are at DEFCON 2 at least.  

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

Dude, quit threatening and just walk. We won’t miss you. If you’re really as depressed about UNT FB as you speak, just stop posting and go find your new joy in life. 

Yes, perfect. Let's run away our statistical dying fan base. Genius idea. 

He's entitled to his opinion. He needs to state it as loud as he can as often as he wants. He's committed. Let us not run those off. We need them. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

46 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

I think Littrell needs to go too, but you gotta follow the rules man.  

You cannot invoke the name of Benford (or Dodge) unless we are at DEFCON 2 at least.  

I miss the days when we were only at DEFCON 3. Think it's safe to say we hit DEFCON 2 at 1-6

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

Are you talking about the fanbase that isn’t showing up already? How could it get worse? Another 30 people stop coming to games?

The half that isn't showing up right now, bought their season tickets at the beginning of the year, so the athletic department already has their money and can count them as paid attendance. If Littrell were to return (which he won't), those fans wouldn't be spending their money on season tickets for next season, and things get worse for the athletic department.

Smat and Wren were smart enough to secure UNT a place in the American, even while Littrell was making it hard. I'm sure they understand he isn't the coach to lead us into our new conference.

• Upvote 3

a source close to the inside told he would not be back next year, but than the source told me two names to take his place and I knew the source lived in fantasy land.  I hoping we get a fresh start but I doubt we will.   

We always wondered why SL never put in other qb when fine was here.  Well we have our answer now.  I sure wish I knew what the deal with Martin is and why SL won't let him on the field.  Can he be any worse than what we have now?    If SL is back next year he better be finding a qb on the portal that can throw a forward pass.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1