🤓North Texas vs nUTSAck 2020 Game Thread🤬

Tom McKrackin

3 minutes ago, Venson said:

Yes I know, but when you are the HC you have to do more than call plays.

My point is that at this point I have doubts about Littrell even being a quality OC.

Edited by Side Show Joe
  • Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

Wow!

Look at North Texas move the ball against UTSA now that they have called off the dogs and the game is out of reach. We will probably get a meaningless touchdown against these backups, and have to hear about how our offense was starting to get on track. And, how we have to build on that and get another week better. Makes me want to puke.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Side Show Joe said:

My point is that at this point I have doubts about Littrell even being a quality OC.

I can agree with that. However, I have never liked HCs that call their own plays. They are not aggressive enough because they are worried about putting the defense in a bad position.

1 minute ago, Side Show Joe said:

Wow!

Look at North Texas move the ball against UTSA now that they have called off the dogs and the game is out of reach. We will probably get a meaningless touchdown against these backups, and have to hear about how our offense was starting to get on track. And, how we have to build on that and get another week better. Makes me want to puke.

You called it. Got a TD in garbage time against backups.

Just now, Side Show Joe said:

Time for basketball. Maybe we will have something to celebrate after that game. We have a real coach for basketball.

We have a real coach there because he doesn't make it obvious that he is using us as a stepping stone to something bigger and better. It was obvious early that SL's heart was not here. He just needed HC experience to get that OU job. Well, that is out now. He will be lucky if he gets another HC opportunity in the near future.

• Eye Roll 3

21 minutes ago, Big Z said:

Play calling was absolute garbage today

I don’t completely agree. There were several moments early where the receiver dropped the ball or the qb just flat missed the target on what should have been good plays. The Darden drop comes to mind. I think the biggest mistake Seth made in this game was pulling Bean for Aune. That is when the game really got away from us.

• Upvote 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Downvote 4

3 hours ago, RBP79 said:

I can't blame our football players but the coaching staff did not prepare them for this game.

SL drops another game with meaning (it's nUTSAc and could of put NT in the running for the West. It seems that's his calling card.

Gotta' hand it to SL...he was able to produce this garbage w/o needing a bye week.