Texas at San Antonio fans are moving toward the acceptance phase

Harry

Did the guy at the top really try and call us Southern Oklahoma Institute of Fine Arts? No wonder they lost. They live in a fantasy world and not reality. How is a school barely above community college level trying to call us that? UNT has been at the university level before UTSA was probably even a community college. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Rudy said:

The colonel isn't going to like that. 

Not that big a deal they are both part of YUM brands, in many locations KFC and Pizza Hut share a building.

The colonel is likely in on it but just does not want to be directly connected to such an embarrassment as UTSA

4 hours ago, dmaxel said:

First time I've heard us be called SOIFA. Should I be insulted? Because that was weak.

Lol I read that too and was like, "crash and burned on that one bud". There's crickets chirping on that insult.

Their worst loss (or shall I say gain?) in program history was their weight, when they splurged over a free two liter of Pepsi and a bucket of chicken for free tix in stadium that they are borrowing to fill full of the biggest troll fan base the colonel could ever muster in those finger lickin' hands of his.

Edited by GreenTexan13
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, All About UNT said:

would love to see this douche-canoe's postgame interview...cool shades brohan

This is not surprising... at all.
Remember y'all, these are rookie fans to college football.  Their program has only been around for 7 years.   These are the same people that were UT t-shirt fans 8 years ago.  They've brought their UT t-shirt fandom to their Alma Mater.   The problem is: they're not as intelligent as UT grads.
They barely understand how the game works on the field.  It's hard for them to grasp how things work off the field.

• Upvote 1

This came from RowdyTalk as well:

Default Chokers

We blew last night's game when we were in a position to win. 26-29
We blew it last week with a dropped TD pass and an INT in the end zone. 29-31
We blew it against New Mexico. 20-23
We blew it against a pathetic UTEP team. 49-52
We blew a big lead against Arizona and lost 28-32.

That's just this season and last season. The only one-score game we won the last two years was against a reeling, winless Baylor team. 

If you go back one more year, we lost 4 of the 5 one-score games in 2015 also. Our lone one-score win that season came in OT against a 2-10 Charlotte team that actually went 0-8 in conference play, playing its first season of FBS football. 

What the fuck are we doing that's making us consistently lose the close ones?
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, greeneagle1 said:

This came from RowdyTalk as well:

Default Chokers

We blew last night's game when we were in a position to win. 26-29
We blew it last week with a dropped TD pass and an INT in the end zone. 29-31
We blew it against New Mexico. 20-23
We blew it against a pathetic UTEP team. 49-52
We blew a big lead against Arizona and lost 28-32.

That's just this season and last season. The only one-score game we won the last two years was against a reeling, winless Baylor team. 

If you go back one more year, we lost 4 of the 5 one-score games in 2015 also. Our lone one-score win that season came in OT against a 2-10 Charlotte team that actually went 0-8 in conference play, playing its first season of FBS football. 

What the fuck are we doing that's making us consistently lose the close ones?

See?   If they would have been around longer than a 2nd-grader, they would know this kind of thing happens to inferior teams.

Oh, and it's also good to see them come to the realization that Baylor sucks now.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Aside from all the trash talk written above, UNT looks to have a great chance at the CUSA championship this year.  What would you guys say your hardest game the rest of the way is?  Toss up between FAU and LaTech?  I'm still not convinced that LaTech is still good or not.  There won't be any issues with Rice and UTEP.  Rice is bad, just not UTEP bad.  

Edited by Rowdy
  • Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Rowdy said:

Aside from all the trash talk written above, UNT looks to have a great chance at the CUSA championship this year.  What would you guys say your hardest game the rest of the way is?  Toss up between FAU and LaTech?  I'm still not convinced that LaTech is still good or not.  There won't be any issues with Rice and UTEP.  Rice is bad, just not UTEP bad.  

I'd say both.

• Upvote 1

ake a look at their fan board. There's maybe 3 posters that don't have their heads completely up their own ass. 

They are completely unbeatable now. Mason Fine is Troy Aikman, Guyton is Irvin, and Wilson is Smith (and Walter Payton backs him up). 

Meanwhile, we gave the rest of CUSA the blueprint on how to beat them.

A happy UTSA fan quote

I don't recall anyone saying any of this crap but the "midget qb" did rip their heart out......

image.png.d3d8cad1f9a8e92a99cc80491b8ec96b.pngAnd with that, I am done tormenting Rowdy Talk any further. 

36 minutes ago, Rowdy said:

Honest to God, I would have to say Army. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, southsideguy said:

I think FAU and LA Tech both on the road.  i think we can beat army at home.

I see your point. I just think we may overlook Army since they run a completely different offense than everyone else and that it wont matter for conference so we would be too laxed. But we have Rice the week after so we would be done playing FAU and La Tech. May be thinking too much on it but Army is always tough. 

51 minutes ago, Rowdy said:

I'm going to go with what I'm pretty sure is our team's mindset:
FAU.   They are our next opponent.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Rowdy said:

Being a fan for the last 20+ years, I'd have to say all of them.

CFB is crazy. Gonna win and lose some that you shouldn't.

• Upvote 1