Television: So...

UNTLifer

So I've been trying to buy a monthly on CUSAtv, but every time I click on the that option and do 'save and continue' it tells me something went wrong (with no indication what). I assume its the server but have no way of knowing. Anybody else with that problem?

Edit: I tried two different browsers and with and without add blocking

Edited by outoftown

6 hours ago, Ryan Munthe said:

It’ll be on TV at east side.

Awesome.

5 hours ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

Or Fuzzy's in Allen

Awesome as well, but I don't live in the area and am also having issues trying to sign up for CUSAtv.

Ha ha.  Not sure who this upset, but that's pretty funny.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Downvote 1

I was planning on going up to East Side to watch, but an unexpected $600 car misfortune yesterday has me not spending money this weekend (or the next...or probably the next next).

Is the seven bucks for a 24 hour pass on CUSATV worth it?  Will it be watchable?  I don't mean in aspects of internet speed, but rather production value.  Is it delayed?  Could I synch it with KNTU's radio broadcast? 

36 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

I was planning on going up to East Side to watch, but an unexpected $600 car misfortune yesterday has me not spending money this weekend (or the next...or probably the next next).

Is the seven bucks for a 24 hour pass on CUSATV worth it?  Will it be watchable?  I don't mean in aspects of internet speed, but rather production value.  Is it delayed?  Could I synch it with KNTU's radio broadcast? 

It was watchable last year.   Better than ESPN3 last year, which featured an outage for almost a full quarter.  I don't think you'll be able to sync up with the radio.  Radio usually has a 7 or so second delay and your computer will buffer the feed causing an unpredictable delay, depending on the quality of your computer.

• Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

CUSA.TV just passes on whatever feed the school provides @oldguystudent.  If USM does  good job, it will look good.  If it looks like what Rice provides.... ugh.

Yeah, that's my worry.  I did it for baseball once, and ended up paying ten bucks for a stationary camera affixed behind home plate through the backstop netting.  Could literally not even see third or first base. 

I just wish they would put up all the games on ESPN 3. I can go watch D2 football or even Volleyball, yet I cannot watch a CUSA football game. Even DHS and RHS played on ESPN, so it wouldn't seem out of the question to just ask the conference to allow ESPN 3 to stream all the games. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1