I don't wanna hear IT!!!!!

emmitt01

1 hour ago, emmitt01 said:

I don't wanna hear about style points!  I don't wanna hear about shoulda, coulda, woulda!!  I don't want to hear a damn thing about the ways we didn't do this or that!!

This team won when it was EASY to mail it in early AND when Rice came back.  They showed resolve that was missing last year.  

A win is a win is a win!

We WON!!!!!

movies the wolf of wall street leonardo di caprio

• Upvote 6

I was on the chat for about 5 minutes.  Thank goodness the team doesn't have the amount of quit in them those posters did.  Pretty sad group in there.  

11 hours ago, Cougar King said:

It's just Rice. Lol you don't see me making threads about beating Texas State 64-3 and they're arguably a better team.

Funny, I get banned yet this imbecile is on here trolling at every opportunity.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Just now, UNTLifer said:

I was on the chat for about 5 minutes.  Thank goodness the team doesn't have the amount of quit in them those posters did.  Pretty sad group in there.  

Like you would have bet the mortgage on NT winning after that first quarter.  It was a great turnaround, but it WAS a great turnaround.  Team looked awful in the first 15.  

Hopefully they learned a lot and learned to believe in each other, this season is still going to be tough.

13 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

Like you would have bet the mortgage on NT winning after that first quarter.  It was a great turnaround, but it WAS a great turnaround.  Team looked awful in the first 15.  

Hopefully they learned a lot and learned to believe in each other, this season is still going to be tough.

No, I would not have bet the mortgage, but it is ironic listening to fans bitch about the team laying down when they are doing the same.  We have to understand that this team has to learn how to win, not give up, believe in themselves, believe in each other and trust their coaching staff.  That is why what Littrell said after the Florida game is so important.  He holds them accou table, but does so in a manner that let's them know he still believes in them.  That is terribly important to this team.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

1 minute ago, UNTLifer said:

No, I would not have bet the mortgage

It was pretty annoying to have UNT90 come in and constantly remind people when he felt he was right about something.  However, at least he was willing to stand up and say something in the first place.

I guess what I am saying is that if you really wanted the right to come in and point fingers as those you felt had given up, you should have been vocal when we were down 17 and said we were going to come back.  Otherwise you are asking to have your cake and eat it too.  

I just left the chat.  I was already pissed, but I wasn't turning off the game or threatening to stop supporting the team like a couple of posters were that were in the chat.  I will be the first to admit that I did not expect the comeback, but I never was threatening to stop supporting my team.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4