Bryce English Seems Like a Great Kid

33 minutes ago, GOMG2013 said:

Didn't he graduate?  I would hope a UNT degree could get him more than this...unless you mean supervising or owning a waste management company.

If he works with these guys, he probably gets a good laugh when he hears his fellow grads entry level salaries.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/24/news/economy/trash-workers-high-pay/

2 hours ago, risinggreen said:

'60's retro. Maybe the next new thing to recycle and make a return appearance will be Rock & Roll? I did see a couple of kids with Hula Hoops the other day.

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/2MRGIAH  

2 hours ago, DeepGreen said:
2 hours ago, DeepGreen said:

I know how you feel.  Why not cut off about 8"  from the waste so that barely cover their butt?  Now that's fashion!

http://giphy.com/gifs/gW7utItn2qXmg

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

5 hours ago, Withers940 said:

More in the lines of his personality being trash

He did rub some fans the wrong way with his tweets and his actions in his last game, but his actions were not unlike a lot of high level output guys.  You need them to have that chip on their shoulder.  Especially an undersized overachiever such as he was.  WRs sometimes are the worst when it comes to high maintenance.  He was no exception.

But he played for the good guys so let's not completely throw him under the bus.  Would love to have seen what he might have done with ant actual QB for his last couple of years.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, TreeFiddy said:

He did rub some fans the wrong way with his tweets and his actions in his last game, but his actions were not unlike a lot of high level output guys.  You need them to have that chip on their shoulder.  Especially an undersized overachiever such as he was.  WRs sometimes are the worst when it comes to high maintenance.  He was no exception.

But he played for the good guys so let's not completely throw him under the bus.  Would love to have seen what he might have done with ant actual QB for his last couple of years.

But did you see how bad those jeans are?

10 hours ago, TreeFiddy said:

I'm pretty sure he was playing for himself, but on the same team as the good guys.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

he has a job....a UNT former player is contributing to the local economy, as a business owner.....  Goal Accomplished....my wife taught him in middle school, and he was a bit aggressive and self involved then......, but will give his prompts for starting his own business....  Well Done Carlos

so we should expect him to begin posting here pretty soon, I imagine. 

• Upvote 2