Swedish Student Earns Football Scholarship To UNT

Harry

What hes been through hes like twice his age

You can just tell hes different

He could of folded his tent a whole lot but theres nothing thats going to get him to stop trying to accomplish his dreams and goals

Local kid makes good committing to the University of North Texas..no no.

Transfer student earns scholarship despite missing entire senior football season.no. Ill just let them tell it.

Well Guyer High School is a local team that puts out a lot of great football teams and talent. Going over there in winter and spring when were first allowed to recruit is when I first heard of Kevin.

I was aware that Guyer had a good athletic kid over there who for some reason wasnt playing varsity. You know, kind of had a story on him.

There was a one man over that had 25 offers. A lot of power conference offers. It was interesting seeing him out there at that time his foot was in a boot

Read more: http://usatodayhss.com/2015/swedish-student-earns-football-scholarship-to-unt

He seems like a really fine young man: focused and humble.

I remember reading that he was a 5 star recruit and the 2nd ranked dual-threat QB in the nation (class of 2015) when he moved to Denton. With those credentials, I wonder why he gave up on his dream at QB ? I would not think a foot injury would kill that potential.

In the end, it is probably harder to make it in the NFL as a QB. So, he probably made the right choice in changing positions IMO.

This young man is the kind of player that you want to really root for. I am thrilled that we have him.

I remember reading that he was a 5 star recruit and the 2nd ranked dual-threat QB in the nation (class of 2015) when he moved to Denton. With those credentials, I wonder why he gave up on his dream at QB ? I would not think a foot injury would kill that potential.

In the end, it is probably harder to make it in the NFL as a QB. So, he probably made the right choice in changing positions IMO.

This young man is the kind of player that you want to really root for. I am thrilled that we have him.

The QB guru decided that he wasn't going to be a QB at the next level when he had the #1 overall 2016 prospect in his pocket.

Oh, & when the UIL declared him ineligible...

When we first offered Dillman back in December I did very extensive research on him. What I found was very evident in this article, in that he is a very hard worker, as committed and motivated towards this as it gets (he moved halfway across the world without his parents at the age of 14 to chase his dream), and he's a bright kid. All those qualities indicate that, while he is raw as a QB prospect, he could make tremendous strides. That, on top of his size and abilities, coupled with the fact that our young QBs haven't really made any noise this spring makes it baffling to me that we aren't going to consider him at QB.

Only in the land of the Mean Green .... We struggle to find a QB and we then get someone who was a highly rated QB prospect that will not even try to play the position. Sorry if I sound skeptical but our coaching staff does not have a strong history of developing QB's

This coaching staff does not have the track record here at QB decision making and developing to where they just get a free pass and shouldn't be questioned here. Especially if we're having trouble getting a replacement for Mcnulty and/or Damarcus Smith.
  • Upvote 2