UNLV

GMG24

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/mwest/2013/05/18/unlv-college-football-countdown-2013-preview/2210207/

Seems as though if we will come out and play UNT ball we have a legitimate shot at being a bowl champion.

Edited by GMG24

Not saying DT was wrong but we may want to tap the brakes on the opponent just yet. HOD twitter saying they won't announce till this evening:

I seem to remember a couple of weeks ago their smug little Vegas writers looked down at UNT. Daft writer wrote Denton is in the middle of nowhere and was a little school. Geography and mathematics must not be a big deal out there. Good enough reason for me to dislike them.

For this reason I want us to show up, 30,000 strong and pound them into submission.

Lack of official announcement makes me think UNLVis the fall back if the Big 10 does have 2 BCS bowl teams (a near certainty) and the HOD can't lobby a swap.

Weird that BC wouldn't beat out UNLV if they were truly lobbying for the HOD as reported.

Edited by UNT90

Lack of official announcement makes me think UNLVis the fall back if the Big 10 does have 2 BCS bowl teams (a near certainty) and the HOD can't lobby a swap.

Weird that BC wouldn't beat out UNLV if they were truly lobbying for the HOD as reported.

UNLV was lobbying for a Texas Bowl as well

I would assume that if ( BIG IF) Ohio St is left out , we get Minnesota

I'm hearing from the team that it is UNLV. Fine with me. Ten years from know and nobody will care who we beat in a January 1 bowl. Just WIN.

Now that they've announced MUTS will play in Armed Forces it makes sense that it will be UNLV because of the swap.