Shore wish we had #15

Harry

Dont get me wrong I like how our receivers have played this year, especially Delgado and Chancellor but man oh man how nice would it be to have big Darius Terrell out there as a possession receiver to match with our running game this season?.

http://www.meangreensports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=1800&ATCLID=205574019

I certainly hope he is more of a sure thing than another WR transfer from another B-12 school. I think he wore #14..... B)

When he is finally able to play, how many years of eligibility will he have.

Also, Mr. Pegram (#34 on your program) is listed as a junior. But the NCAA also turned down our petition for eligibility this year for him. When he starts playing next year, how many years will he have?

I certainly hope he is more of a sure thing than another WR transfer from another B-12 school. I think he wore #14..... B)

You're afraid Terrell might be washed up? It was a real shame that Stradford never really seemed to get his sea legs here, but I think Terrell is a much sturdier vessel.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yes, Peagram and Terrell both graduated in high school in 2010. They will enter next season as redshirt Juniors.

As for their play, Terrell has the size and speed combo that none of our other receivers have. All indications are that our trio of transfers (Berglund, Terrell, and Peagram) have all been giving us very good looks in scout team to say the least. Expect them all to see the field with the possible exception of Berglund for next year at least.

• Upvote 1

Yes, Peagram and Terrell both graduated in high school in 2010. They will enter next season as redshirt Juniors.

As for their play, Terrell has the size and speed combo that none of our other receivers have. All indications are that our trio of transfers (Berglund, Terrell, and Peagram) have all been giving us very good looks in scout team to say the least. Expect them all to see the field with the possible exception of Berglund for next year at least.

DT or Berglund likely at QB

Byrd, JimJim, Pegram at RB

Chancellor, Terrell, Harris, Pleasant at WR

Miller, ?? at TE

Offensive skill positions are looking strong for next year. Defense is looking tough, OLine has been strong, but will have to find a center to step up. What an opportunity in front of the program for the rest of this season and next.

You're afraid Terrell might be washed up? It was a real shame that Stradford never really seemed to get his sea legs here, but I think Terrell is a much sturdier vessel.

So you think Terrell is a whale of a reciever ?

Edited by NT03

DT or Berglund likely at QB

Byrd, JimJim, Pegram at RB

Chancellor, Terrell, Harris, Pleasant at WR

Miller, ?? at TE

Offensive skill positions are looking strong for next year. Defense is looking tough, OLine has been strong, but will have to find a center to step up. What an opportunity in front of the program for the rest of this season and next.

Don't be surprised if by conference play of next year Byrd is our number three back. Also, for center, don't be surprised to see Kaydon Kirby starting over Boone Feldt. Mason Y'Barbo is also an option to move back to center so we will at least have solid competition to replace Fort.

I think Power will be the hardest player to replace on the whole team. Miller is more of a fullback in our offense so hopefully guys like Marcus Smith and a healthy Daniel Prior can step up in the run game. Cooper Jones has been mentioned by Mac so hopefully he can do some things for us at TE in the pass game.

A lot to look forward to next spring, I know, but let's finish this year first.

Don't be surprised if by conference play of next year Byrd is our number three back. Also, for center, don't be surprised to see Kaydon Kirby starting over Boone Feldt. Mason Y'Barbo is also an option to move back to center so we will at least have solid competition to replace Fort.

I think Power will be the hardest player to replace on the whole team. Miller is more of a fullback in our offense so hopefully guys like Marcus Smith and a healthy Daniel Prior can step up in the run game. Cooper Jones has been mentioned by Mac so hopefully he can do some things for us at TE in the pass game.

A lot to look forward to next spring, I know, but let's finish this year first.

I'm hoping Boone Feldt will be healthy. Is he back practicing? We know he was out in camp because of his neck injury.

• Upvote 1