I sat on the row above Flusche's parents all season long. Great people, and they are the type of family that's good for this program. They would bring 1/4 of Muenster to the games and were pushing kids from Muenster to go Mean Green. Real good folks.

If 1/4 of Muenster would go and tailgate, we would have one hell of a party. Lots of beer and BBQ.

• Upvote 1

Not only is DW not fading away, he is performing contrary to his workout grades and in a position to be day 1 starter.

If he is a little off-putting or his personality is introvert, I don't care. Lead by example and let James Jones keep screaming across the field for vocal leadership. I'm fine with that.

• Upvote 1

Not only is DW not fading away, he is performing contrary to his workout grades and in a position to be day 1 starter.

If he is a little off-putting or his personality is introvert, I don't care. Lead by example and let James Jones keep screaming across the field for vocal leadership. I'm fine with that.

My thoughts too. I seriously doubt that anyone will watch him lead a touchdown drive and then comment "you know, he sure didn't yell much".

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

My thoughts too. I seriously doubt that anyone will watch him lead a touchdown drive and then comment "you know, he sure didn't yell much".

Hmmm, from what I'm reading, I'm thinking of my favorite western movie character "Shane", who didn't start out looking so fearful when the bad guy said, "we call this one sarsasparilla". They didn't call him that after he was done:

Edited by eulessismore
  • Upvote 1

now that i think about it, williams reminds me a lot of teddy bridgewater. an athletic qb who is pass first, slender with a good arm, and quiet/introverted. having seen bridgewater in person a few times, we can only hope he turns out to have the same fearless swagger about him that teddy touchdown does. if so, the next 4 years could be glorious for the mean green!!!

• Upvote 2

now that i think about it, williams reminds me a lot of teddy bridgewater. an athletic qb who is pass first, slender with a good arm, and quiet/introverted. having seen bridgewater in person a few times, we can only hope he turns out to have the same fearless swagger about him that teddy touchdown does. if so, the next 4 years could be glorious for the mean green!!!

Interesting. That's actually a pretty valid comparison in terms of size and style. Obviously DaJon has yet to prove himself on the field of play as his Idaho performance was a tiny sample size against an inferior opponent.