Apogee Stadium achieves Platinum LEED certification

NT80

So will the windmills allow Apogee Stadium to achieve Titanium LEED Certification? Just asking..........

Platinum is about $2000.00/troy ounce. Titanium is about $20.00/pound (1 pound = 14.58 T.O.)

If you're gonna go for a metals joke, at least know your metals market.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I am so proud that I'm going over to an aggie friend's house & hug his tree just to make him more jealous.

Can't wait until our perspective new defensive tackles see all the power we have to play their electronic games in the dorm!

My question now is, are we called green mean green? I guess that's better than having white helmets!

Platinum is about $2000.00/troy ounce. Titanium is about $20.00/pound (1 pound = 14.58 T.O.)

If you're gonna go for a metals joke, at least know your metals market.

I didn't know I'd have to be a commodity trader to post on GMG. BTW, I'm thinking military and spacecraft grade Titanium. Much more valuable to me than a metal used in making rings and watches.

Still, thanks for your wealth of knowledge on the price of Platinum.