Texas Monthly called.......

Rick...it wouldn't be the tradition it is without your dedication and work. The entire Mean green nation owes you a boatload of gratitude and thanks for all you do with and & for "Boomer".

It would not be Mean Green football without Boomer...In some corners of my mind I am hopeful that you will have to do a bunch more work on Boomer after this season due to the number of times Boomer roared after Mean green scores. I won't say i would like to see the barrel melt due to all the firing, but maybe just enough to overheat Boomer a time or two this season...When the Mean green scores...Boomer Roars...let's hope Boomer roars a lot!

Thanks, Rick.

GO MEAN GREEN! Speak loud and often, Boomer!

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Rick...it wouldn't be the tradition it is without your dedication and work. The entire Mean green nation owes you a boatload of gratitude and thanks for all you do with and & for "Boomer".

It would not be Mean Green football without Boomer...In some corners of my mind I am hopeful that you will have to do a bunch more work on Boomer after this season due to the number of times Boomer roared after Mean green scores. I won't say i would like to see the barrel melt due to all the firing, but maybe just enough to overheat Boomer a time or two this season...When the Mean green scores...Boomer Roars...let's hope Boomer roars a lot!

Thanks, Rick.

GO MEAN GREEN! Speak loud and often, Boomer!

Where will Boomer be set up in the new stadium?

With all the talk about the amazing acoustics in the stadium Boomer's roar should be deafening. :-D

Ya i thought boomer was loud when we were at fouts....its going to be CRAZY loud at the new stadium. Thanks rick for all you do!

People got the s*** scared out of them at Fouts when they weren't paying attention, imagine the reactions with the new stadium and the Boomer upgrades!

Great job Rick! He looks good!

any word yet on where in the stadium they will put Boomer?

I spoke to several AD Dept folks about it Saturday. There are several great spots being discussed but nothing has been finalized yet. I suspect I'll take Boomer up here in a couple of weeks and we will do a trial and error type tryout?

Thanks again for the great support to the GMG Nation.

Rick

right next to the visitors stands would be a good spot

This. And we should incorporate a new tradition---specifically for the douchebag bands (thinking of you, Troy) that insist on bringing in amps---fire off Boomer any time a douchebag visiting band attempts to play over the Green Brigade. If they won't stop and respect good sportsmanship, we'll just shoot their asses!

• Upvote 3