This New Gmg.com Format Is Pretty Sweet!

Thanks guys, we have been working on a number of improvements in anticipation for the biggest season our program has in my opinion ever seen. We have a new updated skin that takes advantage of modern browsers, a new front page that will include the best content our forums have to offer and you should see navigational improvements as well. The key difference is that we can now promote posts into articles on our front page. The best threads will be seen on the front page. In the past there was some good content that would get lost to the 2nd page due to traffic. We now have a way to showcase the best of GMG! We have some great information and opinions inside of this community and this new feature will help us to make that more visible to the general public.

It's not perfect, as with any update we have some tweaking to do yet but so far we are pleased with the results. if you have specific feedback that you would like to share please send me a PM. Many thanks to Evan, Smitty, AAUNT, Robert and of course all of you for your donations and support. GMG!

Agreed. There's just too much stuff everywhere. Gives me an overload headache.

I disagree. It is different and new, and anytime something like this changes it takes a few moments to get used to and to learn the new navigation of the site. That being said I love it! It is very clean and self explanatory once you just take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with it. Great job Harry and crew!

Love the new format on a PC or any device that doesn't have to show the mobile version of the site....but it's a mess on my android phone. Any tweaks coming for that format?

I love it on the iPhone. I especially like how it takes me straight to the oldest post I haven't read when I open a thread. For this reason, I usually keep up to speed on my phone rather than the PC. Lately, I like that we now see the recent gallery pics on the iPhone as well.