Mean Green Uniforms

NCMeanGreen

Uniform thread already?

I picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue. wacko.gif

When the naked man in a Turkish prison thread starts, I'm putting this thing on autopilot.

Edit: And with this turn of the thread, we come across some very sad news.

Canadian funnyman and actor Leslie Nielsen has passed away in hospital in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

The star of comedy hits such as "Airplane" and the "Naked Gun" series dies of complications from pneumonia, according to his nephew Doug Nielsen, who lives in Richmond BC and confirmed the news with CJOB's sister station CKNW.

He's chasing nice beavers in the sky, now. Happy hunting, good sir.

Edited by oldguystudent

I love the Kelly green, wish the green helmet would return, say no to Under Armour and Nike and yes to Addidas. Oh, and no black pants.

Adidas? Never heard anyone ask for them by name in the uniform business - probably my least favorite brand for jerseys.

I'm all for UA or Nike but for f$(Ks sake, can we get ONE brand for our teams????