Texas Tech (11/16/10)

CMJ

Quick Thoughts:

1) Wow.

2) Also Wow.

3) The production from the 4 position was something that would have made Ol' Trammy proud. Holmen played great. Hogans swatted 3 shots and was solid all night. Edwards got some key rebounds and filled up the stat sheet pretty well for the time he played.

4) We need George to play a lot of minutes against good teams. Hogans/Edwards/Holmen looked confused without George's foot up their ass.

5) JOSH F'N WHITE

6) Tristan was incredible in the 4th. His ability to get to the line allowed for Josh's heroics.

7) The Pit was absolutely amazing. I scoffed at the numbers some people were expecting for this prior to the game, but wow what a crowd. You think this will be all of those students last basketball game this year? Not a chance. The Pit Crew should be amazing for the rest of the year.

8) 2 down on the road to 30 I'll let Jay-Z take it from here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM1RChZk1EU

2wpjplj.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just got home from the game.. WOW. We, the Pit Crew, were loud and crazy for the full game, non-stop for 60 minutes... And even the non-Pit Crew attendees were really into the game - I was so proud of them... they didn't sit on their hands and stood from about 7 minutes in the 2nd half until that game ended... what an atmosphere that was!

I am exhausted and will need a day or two to recover... And I didn't play.. I cannot imagine how the Mean Green players feel right now.

I've been going to Mean Green b-ball games since 2005, and probably missed 5 games in 5 years... This was my hands-down favorite game ever.

• Upvote 1

Great game! The guys really steped up and played great. From start to finish, our team played with the confidence of the favored team. White was drilling every shot in warm ups. I knew he would have a big game. Tech played him tight around the arch, but left some space during overtime, and White made them pay.

I hope we can carry over the excitement and attendance to the Rice game.

Big thanks to the students. They filled their section and made lots of noise.

JJ and RV have to be proud of how this night turned out. Congrats guys, you earned it.

WE WIN! I left work early just to listen to this game in Austin. HELL YES! I have friends coming to the Texas State game in San Marcos. Anyone else coming?

Yes. Expect a vocal, if not sizable, contingent of fans to come down from DFW for that game. I think we're at half a dozen and counting.