Texas Tech (11/16/10)

CMJ

Texas Tech is returning a great squad that was just a second away from the NIT Semifinals. The ULM game wasn't much of a showing by the Red Raiders but, I think North Texas will keep it a closer game then ULM did. It'll be fun seeing just how good both teams can play against quality competition. Keep your Eagle Claws high because there will be a sea of Guns Up in the Super Pit tomorrow.

Good luck!

We'll see who has the last laugh.

• Upvote 1

Court definitely will not be Neutral with me in the Front Row of The Pit Crew Screaming at all of them!...

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!

If you're feeling up to targeting assistant coaches, you might want to remind Tech Associate Head Coach Chris Beard what a godawful coaching failure he was in the Super Pit as a Vic Trilli assistant.

Thinking back to the OK State game, is this a "rush the court" occasion?

I've only been apart of two court/field rushing occasions, but I don't really think so. We need to act like we have been there before, which we have. They aren't a top 25 team, then again, if we win and the students have a good time doing it, why not?

• Upvote 1

According to Pat Forde:

The Lower Class Principle (12): If your team plays in a mid-major or low-major league and manages to coax (or trick) a BCS-conference school into visiting and you win the game, a storming is allowed. Exceptions: Memphis, Gonzaga or any other school whose program is demonstrably larger than its conference profile. Also: beating a certifiably horrible BCS-conference school (Baylor, Arizona State, Purdue, South Florida or anyone with an RPI worse than 150) is not worth the effort.

RealtimeRPI.com Tech currently at 55.

Nope. I expect to beat Tech at home. No need to rush the court. We can do that again in Hot Springs as we take down WKU in the finals to go to the dance B)

Yep. We're winners. We've won over 20 games a year for the past 5 years. No need to do this.

Unless it's some kind of barn-burner, triple digit, 3OT, buzzer beater win, then we don't need to storm the court.

Yep. We're winners. We've won over 20 games a year for the past 4 years. No need to do this.

Unless it's some kind of barn-burner, triple digit, 3OT, buzzer beater win, then we don't need to storm the court.

Fixed for accuracy.

We'll get to 5 straight, but not until February 3rd.

im coming to the game tonight!!!!!!!, should be a big night. ill be bringing 2 friends that have never been to a UNT game so im really looking forward to UNT winning in front of atleast 6-7k?? Regardless though this team deserves a big round of applause for the conference championship.

P.S.- alot of my friends have been talking about this game which is unusual in my group. Unt must have done a good job marketing this game