Score of La. Tech game

NT91

Loserana Tech is no better than any other Belt team we have faced so far.  Certainly not as good as Troy.  Homecoming or not we will beat them, but it won't be a pretty game and many of us with heart problems will probably need pacemakers.

This Mean Green offense will have an official coming out party soon and I hope it is this Saturday afternoon. Yet when they do have this coming out, Katy bar the door on the poor unfortunate team who will not know what hit them.

As we all know, we have some very good skill people on this football team who are all due to have a good game and all of that group at the same time in the same game. I think it would become quite interesting if all this happens against La Technical Institute of Lower Learning rolleyes.gif

NT 24

LT 17

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Here's my prediction set, based on certain scenarios:

Offense pulls together-> NT+ 7 to 21 points

Defense somehow wins via TOs and standoffs -> NT+ 3 to 7 points

*Defense is forced into a Tulsa-game situation -> LaTech + 14 to 21 points

*In other words, the O doesn't come together and the D is forced to stay on the field for more than 3/4 of the game.

It's important that the offense stays on the field. We all know the reasons why. And for this game, just like FIU, there are no excuses for a loss.

Well if history is any indicator, we will score between 2-14 points and we will have somewhere bewteen 7-54 points scored on us.

Unless we hold La Tech under 13 points, I dont see how we can win. If we couldnt score more than 13 points off 8 turnovers (or more than 14 off 5 turnovers) what make ANYONE think we will score more than 14 against anyone else?

NT-10

La Tech - 27

Im sorry I will miss the game, however! Wish I could be there to support the team (as much as it pains me to watch)

Since we have yet to stop an OOC opponent from breaching the half century remark, I have to say the score might look as such:

LoserTech: 56

NT: 17 (Defense scores a TD)

The only improvement (on Offense) we'll manage to make to is take ugly to the next level ... fugly. sad.gif

And now here's my prediction with my green glasses off ...

One of my big concerns for this game is that I believe LaTech will take this game as more of a challenge to their future (C-USA) than NT seems to (reference our OOC record under DD). So, it all depends on which North Texas team shows up. If it’s the team that played FIU smile.gif

Tech 34 NT 13

If it’s the team that played so good against ………, uh oh we could be in trouble unsure.gif