Seth Littrell Sighting

DeepGreen

4 minutes ago, Coffee and TV said:

Can't put 5 turnovers on him though.

You can put it on him to a degree. Got a qb wet behind the ears and the playcaller is calling plays like he's got Tom Brady under center. 45 pass attempts while getting 6 yards per carry. Lean on that run game and they probably win. Glad they lost. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 3
  • Puking Eagle 1

6 hours ago, peanuts104 said:

and apparently a mediocre OC,

You should do a little research into his time as OC at Indiana and North Carolina before you pop off about this.

6 hours ago, peanuts104 said:

though *to be fair* they did lose their starting QB to the portal, which is also really telling imo.

Coming in hot with your own little narrative, eh?

• Upvote 6

Seth is a helluva coach.  Some of y’all are still salty and it’s gross.  Under achieved here in the long run, sure.  But he was always pure class and absolutely elevated the program.  We eventually plateaued and needed a change, but I’m grateful for what he did here.  Multiple things can be true at one time and I wish our fanbase had enough class to make him feel appreciated. 

• Upvote 9
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, tmjerm said:

Multiple things can be true at one time and I wish our fanbase had enough class to make him feel appreciated. 

He got plenty of appreciation. His salary was huge compared to his predecessors, the football program got significant financial outlays during his time in Denton and fans supported his teams when they were good.

There was no reason for him to be such a bitter Betty on the way out the door. UNT gave him at least one more season than his record deserved.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 2
  • Pissed 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, rcade said:

He got plenty of appreciation. His salary was huge compared to his predecessors, the football program got significant financial outlays during his time in Denton and fans supported his teams when they were good.

There was no reason for him to be such a bitter Betty on the way out the door. UNT gave him at least one more season than his record deserved.

In what way was he bitter?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

I have it on good authority he was definitely bitter on his way out, and became more bitter when he found out who his replacement was. 

Maybe I missed it, but I don’t remember him being publicly bitter about the firing. Getting fired seems like a good reason to be bitter though lol

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1