Mean Joe stops by the AD

Dannymacfan

26 minutes ago, Udomann said:

How old do I need to be before I admit that I want that shirt Mosley is wearing? And where can I buy it...for a friends...parents...birthday.

15 minutes ago, Tom McKrackin said:

That is special edition stuff only the coaches and AD can get at this time.

https://unt.spirit.bncollege.com/north-texas-mean-green-tommy-bahama-unt-sport-palmetto-palms-polo/t-34213914+p-124444257194333+z-9-1489135135

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Tom McKrackin said:

That is special edition stuff only the coaches and AD can get at this time.

Nothing motivates and encourages your fan base, like having apparel they would like to spend money on available, only to let them know time after time after time that it is not for them.

Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Tom McKrackin said:

Well that is possible but I am speaking to the regular places to buy online, the bookstore and Voertman's.  Which shirt exactly did you find and how much exactly was it? 

The exact same shirt. Promise. At least $100 don’t remember. The stadium store is Voertmans right? I have also seen same design, other schools. Nothing special about it, but could be phased out

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Udomann said:

How old do I need to be before I admit that I want that shirt Mosley is wearing? And where can I buy it...for a friends...parents...birthday.

Isnt that one of the Tommy Bahama shirts from last season? I saw it in the store downstairs during ticket pickup a few weeks ago. I think it's around 95 dollars.