Google "UNT Football Schedule 2018"

trud1966

ok...this is nit-pickng....But, usually (at least it's he way I've always thought...) the home team is listed last...

Am I wrong on this?  Because they dont actually show the city the game is located in....

If I'm incorrect, I'll take the post down..  Just dont want the casual fan to google the schedule and think we're out of town, when we're actually not...

Thoughts?

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

Again,  maybe it's no big deal, but kinda irritates me in case a family decided to take in a UNT game, and blow it off... Maybe someone smarter than me could reach out to the moderator of this site and tell them to correct it?  Maybe it's impossible. I dont know how to do that that stuff, I'm just a dumb architect...

Or MAYBE it's run by someone at SMU?????????!!!!??!!!??   BASTARDS!

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, trud1966 said:

ok...this is nit-pickng....But, usually (at least it's he way I've always thought...) the home team is listed last...

Am I wrong on this?  Because they dont actually show the city the game is located in....

If I'm incorrect, I'll take the post down..  Just dont want the casual fan to google the schedule and think we're out of town, when we're actually not...

Thoughts?

You're not alone, I actually saw this yesterday and was totally thrown off by it. Home teams are normally last. They are second in the box scores and second on the scoreboard.

7 hours ago, trud1966 said:

Thoughts?

When I moved to the US from Europe it irritated me for a very long time that the home team was always mentioned last in the US. It is a completely american convention, foreign to the rest of the world where the home team is usually on top/first independent of the sport. I assume that has something to do with Baseball, maybe also language (although its not that way in Britain).

If the developer working on this was from anywhere other than the US (fairly likely), this was a completely logical outcome.

Edited by outoftown