Not a good start - UNT down 14-0 on road

Harry

1 minute ago, greenminer said:

He's still our best option right now, don't you think?

It's 50/50 in my opinion. I think Littrell sees Fine as his "see how good of a coach I am" project QB. I think Morris to this point would have more yards, tds, and ints than Fine if he had been starter all season. We despartately need those yards and tds and I could live with the picks. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

Just now, Harry said:

Two TD's down not insurmountable with a half to play.  But that 1st half was...rough.

If Wilson had pounded that in I would have all the faith in the world we pull this one out. Now being down 14 and nobody getting it going offensively I have my concerns ?

• Upvote 3

Just now, Andrew said:

If Wilson had pounded that in I would have all the faith in the world we pull this one out. Now being down 14 and nobody getting it going offensively I have my concerns ?

2 fumbles in the first half. Wouldn't be surprised if its all Ivery until the 4th. Especially to not protect the ball on the 1. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ben Gooding said:

SHOTGUN FROM THE 1 INCH LINE!!!!!!!! THAT IS BULLLLLLLLLLLL. SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't give a damn what kind of philosophy you run. This is some damn Todd Dodge 2.0 bullshit. FIX YOURSELF. 

May have something to do with Qb size! Fine throwing in double and triple coverage should of had a pic 2 and his out patterns are thrown out if bonds? First drive of half critical ! May see Alex?

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, cagebanks said:

this is a bad team, getting smashed by another bad team. Army was a mirage...

Yep. This is why I don't talk crap about either team. I never know who is going to show up to justify my talking. Game thoughts: Fine needs to hit the weight room and throw with more velocity. A lot more. I agree with a previous post, almost no green, what happened? Very cool the band came.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Harrell is not the answer as OC.  Horrible play calling the entire half.  He doesn't call a game plan that plays to Fine's strengths.  Fine should be hitting quick screens and slants to help open the run game.  Our offense starts slow in nearly every game and that's on our OC.  Fine is a concern as he struggles to find any rythm.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 9