At a disability center. A f***in disability center. 

Is it going to take people killing white Republican lawmakers en masse for any sort of action to be done? Because it clearly didn't work when 20 six year olds were murdered. 

(no I don't advocate doing it, but for some reason it didnt work when Gabby Giffords was shot either)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

Is it going to take people killing white Republican lawmakers en masse for any sort of action to be done? Because it clearly didn't work when 20 six year olds were murdered. 

(no I don't advocate doing it, but for some reason it didnt work when Gabby Giffords was shot either)

Unfortunately I think it's too late. We've already pretty much got a gun out there in circulation for every man, woman, and child in America. If these are ISIS terrorists, I doubt much in the way of gun restrictions would have stopped them anyway. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Is it going to take people killing white Republican lawmakers en masse for any sort of action to be done? 

Like what?

Better ban the pit bulls.

And cars.  Those evil car manufacturers.  If we could only ban the damn cars then the Oklahoma State Homecoming Parade tragedy would have never happened.

Oh....and pressure cookers and fertilizer.  All those need to be taken away.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The arguments for/against the Syrian situations (few potential terrorists...most refugees are safe and want asylum) and those against gun restriction (few crazies out there committing these shootings...most are law abiding citizens) are really the same aren't they?

Both liberals and conservatives are somewhat in denial saying they are not.

Edited by CMJ
  • Upvote 2

The arguments for/against the Syrian situations (few potential terrorists...most refugees are safe and want asylum) and those against gun restriction (few crazies out there committing these shootings...most are law abiding citizens) are really the same aren't they?

Both liberals and conservatives are somewhat in denial saying they are not.

Thats all it takes.  We have our own share of crazies out there, no sense in adding to the numbers.  

Rick

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

What I am saying is, is neither side is very consistent here.  :)

Probably because there is just no easy answer at this point. I guess i could live with something along the lines of grandfathered AR/AK and clip capacity restrictions, but I have my doubts that it would improve the situation. Again, just no easy answer without causing a boatload of upheaval in this country. Think I'll invest in rent-a-cop and surveillance stocks as this stuff continues.

• Upvote 1

You might want to tap the brakes there scooter.  Based on intelligence, we received threats that there would be attacks in two weeks.  The intel came EXACTLY two weeks ago.  Plus, based on the number of hostiles, weapons, gear, method of attack, and target, I suspect terrorism.

But, you, know, draw your own conclusions.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Probably because there is just no easy answer at this point. I guess i could live with something along the lines of grandfathered AR/AK and magazine capacity restrictions, but I have my doubts that it would improve the situation. Again, just no easy answer without causing a boatload of upheaval in this country. Think I'll invest in rent-a-cop and surveillance stocks as this stuff continues.

FIFY..sorry buddy, just a little peeve of mine.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You might want to tap the brakes there scooter.  Based on intelligence, we received threats that there would be attacks in two weeks.  The intel came EXACTLY two weeks ago.  Plus, based on the number of hostiles, weapons, gear, method of attack, and target, I suspect terrorism.

But, you, know, draw your own conclusions.

It most certainly is terrorism.  But what does that change about anything that he posted?

the guns themselves according to reports were legally bought, so what the hell do you want?

Let's unarm everyone then, that means secret service and the all the lawmakers body guards who carry, because guns kill people, not the psychopaths pulling the trigger.

How are the thugs getting the guns in Chicago? You unicorn fantasy land lefties think Criminals will just lay down their guns when the President and Pups say no more guns, give me a break.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

So you are in favor of sending troops to Syria to fight ISIS? Because the wife posted allegiance to the ISIS leader shortly before the planned terror attack.

Stop blaming this on Americans. Stop playing a stupid "look over here" game to distract from the cause of this shooting.

And most importantly, stop trivializing the lives lost with really stupid political drivel.

Guess what. Murder is against the law. That didn't stop these Islamic terrorist from killing innocent Americans. Outlawing guns is moronic. Let's outlaw cars while we are at it. Or any mechanical device capable of killing someone. 

Stupidity like this will lead to the loss of democracy in this country.

Try independant thought and stop parroting opinions of your political party.

It most certainly is terrorism.  But what does that change about anything that he posted?

So freaking dumb. 

They would have Rammed a car into a crowd of people to kill of they had to. 

They are terrorist. Gun, bomb, car, sword. Whatever the F gets the job done.

Why don't you try holding people accountable for their actions for once. I know that it's counter to everything your generation believes, but give it a go.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2

They would have Rammed a car into a crowd of people to kill of they had to. 

They are terrorist. Gun, bomb, car, sword. Whatever the F gets the job done.

Why don't you try holding people accountable for their actions for once. I know that it's counter to everything your generation believes, but give it a go.

If they couldn't have acquired guns, whether legally or not, I'll guess they likely would have spent more time making bombs that would have actually worked.  Just a hunch on my part though.

• Upvote 3

If they couldn't have acquired guns, whether legally or not, I'll guess they likely would have spent more time making bombs that would have actually worked.  Just a hunch on my part though.

Yes, guns are probably less lethal than other killing alternatives out there like bombs, viruses, and poisons. I'm actually kind of surprised that we haven't seen one of those latter two alternatives employed somewhere by now.

Yes, guns are probably less lethal than other killing alternatives out there like bombs, viruses, and poisons. I'm actually kind of surprised that we haven't seen one of those latter two alternatives employed somewhere by now.

I don't know how many outstanding microbiologists ISIS has on staff, but I'm betting that number is close to 0.

• Downvote 1

I'm surprised we haven't had a bombing yet.  If the Boston Bombing has taught us anything, it's that the materials are easily attainable, practically untraceable, and somewhat reliable to inflict fair to significant damage.

• Upvote 2

Reagan tried. 

I'm surprised we haven't had a bombing yet.  If the Boston Bombing has taught us anything, it's that the materials are easily attainable, practically untraceable, and somewhat reliable to inflict fair to significant damage.

We should outlaw fertilizer...

Oh, and the FBI just announced that this was an radical Islamic terrorist attack and that the female was in contact with ISIS and praised the ISIS leader on Facebook shortly before the attack.

Its great that Zuckerburg wants to give all his money away, but if he would be more open to his company directly and immediately reporting these types of posts to the FBI, especially when they are made from an IP address inside the US, he may actually directly save the lives of his fellow countrymen.

If he still considers himself an American...

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1