Southern Mississippi (1/9/14)

CMJ

we should be a load next year amigo. we'll be pretty good by the end of this year. We've played pretty well since we got our midseason txfers eligible. Completely different team now.

We're still not real athletic yet but next seasons recruits will help out. All 3 are 3* high school guys. They won't be counted on to contribute immediately as Fant and Price will be seniors and Trency Jackson as well. Chris Harrison-Docks will only be a sophomore but he plays like a junior already.

Ray Harper is getting his players in here now and they don't look like what McDummy was bringing in.

Question is, will we finally get home and home scheduled? Just raggin'. It seems we only played you guys once at our house. Edited by filmerj

Compare the margin of victory against weaker opponent for Southern Miss and then North Texas. I seriously doubt Southern Miss has bottom of the barrel teams getting within a few points by the end of the game whereas NT has had several teams -- Northwood, Wayland Baptist, & UC Riverside.

Sounds like you think we should take a white flag with us... strange things sometimes happen even when you are a severe underdawg.... Ask OU how their Alabama game turned out. Plus some teams just run the score when they can... some just win and don't care by how much and give their bench time to play which works well for the future.

• Upvote 1

Sounds like you think we should take a white flag with us... strange things sometimes happen even when you are a severe underdawg.... Ask OU how their Alabama game turned out. Plus some teams just run the score when they can... some just win and don't care by how much and give their bench time to play which works well for the future.

Welcome to the basketball board. If somehow your presence and random football anecdotes coupled with no experience watching the team play lead to a successful season in conference play, I will happily buy you food and drink at a date to be determined!

EDIT: This is a sincere wish. I want you to become the new rally charm because this board mostly makes me sad. Do you like steak?

Edited by Quoner

did i mention donnie 'fat tub of goo' tyndall is dirtier than a crack-ho's crusty undies?

he is. don't let his jolly fat guy persona fool ya.......he's covered in slime goo.

i did a 'name that coach' thread before we played them....it took several hints but our posters finally nailed it.

click aqui -----> http://hilltopperhaven.com/board/index.php/topic,2049.0.html 'name that coach!'

Edited by dahbeed

did i mention donnie 'fat tub of goo' tyndall is dirtier than a crack-ho's crusty undies?

he is. don't let his jolly fat guy persona fool ya.......he's covered in slime goo.

i did a 'name that coach' thread before we played them....it took several hints but our posters finally nailed it.

click aqui -----> http://hilltopperhaven.com/board/index.php/topic,2049.0.html 'name that coach!'

Oh good, a fat coach, heckling should be fun.

Welcome to the basketball board. If somehow your presence and random football anecdotes coupled with no experience watching the team play lead to a successful season in conference play, I will happily buy you food and drink at a date to be determined!

EDIT: This is a sincere wish. I want you to become the new rally charm because this board mostly makes me sad. Do you like steak?

It really is a shell of the basketball board I came to know and love. Still ready for tonight's game! Hope we can put it together.

'

Everyone, keep an eye out for a certain $mut alum. Contact local authorities if you see him