Merry Christmas To The Mean Green Nation & To All...

PlummMeanGreen

I love ya' every one....even those I vehemently disagree from time to time which is hardly a game-changer for how I feel about my fellow alums and Mean Green fans. We in this all together, folks!

* Peace On Earth Good Will Toward Men...

GMG!

PS: Celebrating Christmas from Weatherford, Texas....and what city will you be celebrating December 25'th?

• Upvote 3

Merry Christmas Little Plummer Boy! Will be in Grand Prairie, waiting for next week and the HOD Bowl!

By the way, anyone coming out to Prairie Lights tonight or tomorrow, come say hello in the Holiday Village, and PLEASE come early. 5:40pm opening!

Merry Christmas to the MeanGreenNation!

Didn't want to post on this Christmas thread again but "Little Plummer Boy" made me do a Santa Clause'esque deep from the gut kind of laugh, Rick.

Now what makes me get all teary eye is that "The Little Drummer Boy" was one of my late dad's favorite carols of the season and. with that subject I'll stop or my Irish tenor'ish emotions will get all out of kilter.

You are truly one of our greatest alums and Mean Green fans, Rick. Merry Christmas!

GMG

Like last year, I'm about to head down to Keller (yuck) and perform in five straight masses through 2AM at my Catholic church gig. Tomorrow morning, I'll do another 2 masses and then my wife and two pups will be heading to Texarkana to see extended family.

Hopefully unlike last year, we won't get caught behind morons who flip their vehicles on I-30 in a flash snowstorm, stall out our car, and get stuck in the cold all of Christmas Day.

Like last year, I'm about to head down to Keller (yuck) and perform in five straight masses through 2AM at my Catholic church gig. Tomorrow morning, I'll do another 2 masses and then my wife and two pups will be heading to Texarkana to see extended family.

Hopefully unlike last year, we won't get caught behind morons who flip their vehicles on I-30 in a flash snowstorm, stall out our car, and get stuck in the cold all of Christmas Day.

In my youth we would go up (from Longview) to visit my Grandparents in Texarkana. Have a safe trip, and a fun visit. Here's one of my favorite Christmas songs these days. Merry Christmas to the Mean Green Nation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUDCtuJjAXU

• Upvote 1