Probable Heart of Dallas Bowl Opponents

Danish43

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see Michigan, Nebraska, or Iowa. But with the projections, and the ACC having so many extra teams, I'd say Cuse, Pitt, or BC. Really, any of those would be interesting though, and teams we don't see much of on the same field as the Mean Green.

Call me crazy or maybe I've been drinking out of the Mean Green Gatorade bottles too much, but I truly feel that this team and the excitement around our bowl game, we can and will win against any of these teams! Great games and all very close but we will win this. The UTSA game woke us up and refocused this team! I hope Michigan comes to town and we prove just how good this team is and how we can compete

Edited by MeanGreen01

I have a friend who went to Washington St. She sent me a knitted eagle hat for the bowl game. I told her we may play each other, and she said she can't wait for the week of drunken smack talk leading up to it. I would enjoy that.

"Friend," huh? Knitted eagle hat, drunkenness...maybe a bit more than talk before the game if she comes to Dallas, I'm guessing.