Weather for UTSA game

Zeke

Weather Underground says 0%. They're the most accurate. They've been right all year long for games.

Weather.com and Weather Underground are not accurate sources. You need to trash those sites just like UNT did with that awesome screen play.

NOAA is the best.

Right now the GFS model is showing rain Friday not on Saturday. Saturday is showing in the 50's with a NNW wind.

GFS model is now consistently trending the system to come through Thursday night / Friday and be gone by Friday evening leaving Saturday as a cool day with a north wind. The Euro model is colder and wetter still with a weekend arrival but I think will trend toward the GFS solution over the next few runs.

Steve is a friend of mine from our days in Amarillo. GREAT guy. True weather nerd. I learned a LOT from him.

Very cool. I don't know him personally, but did talk to him a couple times when I was one of the weather net members for KAMR when I was in high school. He does seem very nice and incredibly brilliant.

I seriously think that many of us subconsciously HOPE for failure. This is the best team we've fielded in years in a meaningful late season game. Let's get excited about it instead of searching for phantom reasons as to why it's all gonna go to hell in a hand basket.

I think you could say many of us subconsciously expect failure. 8 years of losing will do that to a person. This game has many us worried for reasons that are not based in reason but in emotion. I will not rehash them here but they linger in most of our minds. Hope the team takes care of business because like Cougar, I am holding on too tight!

• Upvote 2

Rain and wind will limit UTSA's passing game. They will not be able to run against us. 45 degrees, a downpour, and 35mph winds are good with me. Not that it'll matter what the weather is.

Sometimes the club seats are worth it. :-)

I think several blind side hits destroying their QB will hinder their passing game.

I'm with you NT03!!!

However, for fun, let's see what the National Weather Service says all week:

Sunday at 10:45 am....says it will be: 30% chance of rain and high of 56.

Monday at 6am...........says it will be 30% chance of rain and high of 51.

Monday at 9pm...........says it will be . 30% chance of rain and high of 47

I will update for funzies!

Edited by ParksAndRecRick