Best Mean Green Sports Moment of 2012

shaft

So what was our best Mean Green sports moment of 2012?

For me it was Dunbar getting making it on the Cowboys roster.

So youre telling me that Lance making a NFL roster is better than Craig making 93 tackles in his first NFL season (2nd on his team)... I would beg to differ

CUSA has to be the best, but other than that everything has been a disappointment... Im looking at a half glass empty until something changes

Edited by Dr. Seuss
  • Upvote 3

just ranking some of the ones i've already seen on here.

1.) the WIN over Louisiana on Tuesday night. small crowd, but awesome atmosphere. Jim-Jim for the win

2.) Sun Belt regular season and tournament championships for the soccer team (and NCAA tourney berth - a W over tech wouldve prob been #1)

3.) first half KState

4.) the run to the tournament championship in the bball tournament

5.) women's track championship; Steve White going to the NCAA finals and Olympic Trials

6.) joining CUSA (at the time it was higher)

You have to be kidding me about playing decent football for half of a game against Kstate... Really, please tell your boss that I tried really hard and I was 1/2 through finishing the job and then failed when it mattered most... And tell me that hes going to accept that... Come on...

Not only that you failed when it matter most... but that was the best thing you did all year

Im sure LSU fans are accepting that kind of attitude when they should of won the game against Clemson today

Edited by Dr. Seuss
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1) The arrival of 2013

2) Joining CUSA

3) Hot Springs. If you haven't made this trip, you missed out on some great college sports fun.

4) Tony Mitchell posting 34 points and 16 rebounds @ a good S. Alabama team in a road win in OT. I guess he could create his own shot back then.

5) 5 football home games, with a great OOC schedule at home of Texas Southern... <Sarcasm>

• Upvote 1