Kansas State Prediction

Censored by Laurie

Unfortunately, no sign that I see points to positive for NT in this one.

KState loads the box and dares us to throw it, which we can't. KState jams it down our throats like LSU did, but with key defensive players out its even worse. we are on the road again, everything snowballs.

48-3 for the bad guys.

I tend to agree. I think this game is worse than the LSU game.

However, I'd like to point out that if we beat KSU this weekend, I'm getting a Flying Worm tattoo.

Win or lose, I'll be hungover on Sunday. As per.

• Upvote 1

Then kick them in the nads!

and then we donkey-punch them...

but in all seriousness... I think Mac has this team believing... I think the defense is going to be the backbone of this team and I think they keep us in it... the only prediction I will make right now, is that the point total will be under 40 points... two running teams and two solid defenses...

• Upvote 1

Not to say we roll over for anyone, but this is why Texas Tech and Baylor don't want to schedule NT anymore. UNT has not scheduled OU or UT the past few years. They running scared?

I think we've got UT on the schedule in 3 or 4 years. I can do without OU. I guess the memories of that last game still sting a little.

After that Monroe win last week, I'm not going to rule us out this Saturday. 24-21 for the green team.

• Upvote 1

These guys just crushed Miami. Not beat, crushed. Demolished.

I'd love to sit here and say that our defense keeps them under 30, but if Collin Klein gets off to a hot start it's gonna be a massive blowout.

It wouldn't be a shock if K-State held the ball for 35 to 40 minutes if we cannot stop the run. LSU ran on us pretty much at will.

Again, we got jacked up about scoring two touchdowns against LSU, but...being realistic mean looking at reality: Les Miles was kind enough not to run up the score on us. Hopefully, Bill Snyder gives former Iowa coaching mate Dan McCarney the same courtesy.

Snyder vs. McCarney in the old Big 12 days:

1995: Kansas State 49, Iowa State 7

1996: Kansas State 35, Iowa State 20

1997: Kansas State 28, Iowa State 3

1998: Kansas State 52, Iowa State 7

1999: Kansas State 35, Iowa State 28

2000: Kansas State 56, Iowa State 10

2001: Kansas State 42, Iowa State 3

2002: Kansas State 58, Iowa State 7

2003: Kansas State 45, Iowa State 0

2004: Iowa State 37, Kansas State 23

2005: Iowa State 45, Kansas State 17

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Again, we got jacked up about scoring two touchdowns against LSU, but...being realistic mean looking at reality: Les Miles was kind enough not to run up the score on us.

Kind enough to not run up the score? I'll admit to drinking my fair share of green kool-aid but Miles had his starters in up until late in the fourth.

• Upvote 1