Kansas State Prediction

Censored by Laurie

We stay closer than LSU....50 pts against Miami scares me a bit. Klein is a stud with a very strong arm and runs the option very well. DE's have to hit him quick on the option with or without the ball.

42-28...IF WE GET THE BALL TO CHANCELLOR a min of 7 times. We have a horse....ride it.

• Upvote 1

The matchups in this thing REALLY favor K. St. Their strength is run defense. We haven't shown the ability to effectively pass the ball. Their strength is running the football, we gave up 300 yards on the ground to LSU.

48-10 K. St.

I hope I am wrong and a Sun Belt team, specifically UNT, beats a ranked opponent in consecutive weeks.

On a side note, take a look at the Belt schedule this week. The Belt gonna get murdered.

I wish we had a black jersey alternative. Surely by now the silly grudge against the Dickey monster has gone away.

I think the alternative black jersey would play just fine, as long as it actually looked like something other than the Hutch Youth Black Jersey that Dickey rolled out with from the local Academy.

And the final score will not be close today. Kansas State will score over 50, while we will be around 14.