Western Kentucky (3/7/11)

CMJ

Bold prediction:

The winner of this game is headed back to the NCAA tournament.*

*- maybe not that bold, since these 2 teams have been the last 4 years

IMO, it depends on who wins the ASU/UALR game. If UALR wins winner of WKU/NT may very well win the whole thing

WKU always scares me, it doesn't matter what their record is, they always have the talent to win the whole thing every year. Tomorrow will be the 3rd payback game of the tournament. These seniors are bringing it and it is going to take a team that is playing lights out to send us home.

We are the defending champs and we are playing like it.

I know it may be hard to believe.....but we'll have a fresher team than WKU tomorrow night. In both of our games....our bench has given us more substitute minutes than theirs has. As a matter of fact, Kerusch and Pettigrew both played 40 minutes tonight. We'll take any edge we can get.

Weather looks questionable. Severe thunderstorms, hail and possibility of tornados in the Hot Springs area tomorrow afternoon. blink.gif Will have to keep an eye on it.

GMG!

Edited by NTEdgex2

I'd take a bullet for Tristan Thompson.

Edit: After tonight's performance I'd take 20 0f 20 bullets for Tristan Thompson.

If we believe we're a growing program lets act like it. A big time win isn't one to get us into the Semi-finals of the conference tourney. Let's save the bodyguard talk to a performance to get us to the big dance or IN the big dance.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

If we believe we're a growing program lets act like it. A big time win isn't one to get us into the Semi-finals of the conference tourney. Let's save the bodyguard talk to a performance to get us to the big dance or IN the big dance.

The "take a bullet for" meme has been around these parts for a few years now (especially in the chatroom during games). It used to be as much of an inside joke as "Can we? Will we" or "Fire JJ" and the rest.