Florida Atlantic (3/6/11)

CMJ

Really nice win for the men. TT worked his a$$ off to get space on the offensive end tonight. A hellova job. I was really worried when George picked up his 4th foul, but Edwards came in and gave some really good minutes while George was on the bench.

Just a great, great win. Especially for these seniors.

Get past WKU, and I think we go back to the big dance!!!

Absolutely great win, FAU can now have more time to enjoy all those Belt trophies they got pre-game. Only regret, I hated JJ going to freeze at end. Smart basketball, but I would have loved for Thompson to break the conference tournament scoring record. Good play by all, another good defensive game.

• Upvote 1

Since the first title run by the 2006-2007 team, JJ is 12-2 in the SBC Tournament. We all question the man, some more than others, but one thing you have to say is - he seems to get the best out of his kids in March. That is a sterling record right there.

• Upvote 2

Since the first title run by the 2006-2007 team, JJ is 12-2 in the SBC Tournament. We all question the man, some more than others, but one thing you have to say is - he seems to get the best out of his kids in March. That is a sterling record right there.

Great win! I love the hard nosed play in the last few minutes of the game. The team played the same way against Troy. I know WKU is feeling good after taking down ULL, but they can't feel good about having to face us tomorrow.

Questions: Will the game be on T.V. tomorrow? Who will step up and be the hero against WKU? How healthy are we after tonight?

Great win! I love the hard nosed play in the last few minutes of the game. The team played the same way against Troy. I know WKU is feeling good after taking down ULL, but they can't feel good about having to face us tomorrow.

Questions: Will the game be on T.V. tomorrow? Who will step up and be the hero against WKU? How healthy are we after tonight?

I know the game is on ESPN 360 because I saw it on my XBox 360.

Great win! I love the hard nosed play in the last few minutes of the game

Indeed a great win...Thompson with 20 of 20 FT's...i would be lucky to make 3-4 out of 20. we sure know how to make those rebounds too...wish I could have been at the game....JJ is incredible coach...congrats on the win MG.

A little about the in-game theatrics...

During one of the media timeouts, several members of the women's basketball team ran across the walk-way in front of the 800 or so Mean Green fans. That fired up a lot of people (and created a lot of tension with what few people were there for FAU) as it was totally unneeded and uncalled for. They actually came in for a second flyby I believe in the 2nd half but got held up by Rawlins before they managed to get past the 2nd stanza of NT fans.

Edited by UNTFan23