My Daughter Is A Youtube Star

emmitt01

That is a keeper! Greatness...so very cute. That video warmed this granddad's heart this morning. Emmitt, I had no idea that you could father such an adorable and talented young lady. Better keep those sidearms loaded and at the ready in a few years! Just make sure they are locked up and out of sight.

Best post I have seen in a long time. When are you going to bring her to a basketball game. She would be a hit in the Mean green Room before the game!

• Upvote 1

A copy of this needs to be submitted with her application to NT in about 16 years! laugh.gif (She's a shoo in.) She's a real charmer, Emmitt!

(97 and 03, it's obvious it's football related because she's singing the fight song and wearing an NT sweatshirt. That's enough for me.)

GMG!