Riley Dodge

pogWo4life

What makes you say Canales wasn't calling the plays?

Because so much of what we see this year is what we saw the last 3 years. 12 carries for your star running back? Really? Who ran the ball the most in the second half - Dunbar or Dodge? You can't convince me that Canales with his experience thinks Riley running the ball is better than a Doak Walker nominee.

Because so much of what we see this year is what we saw the last 3 years. 12 carries for your star running back? Really? Who ran the ball the most in the second half - Dunbar or Dodge? You can't convince me that Canales with his experience thinks Riley running the ball is better than a Doak Walker nominee.

so canales came in and gave dodge a new look to call his old plays from?

it looked a lot like last year when thompson went out, but the whole season?

that sir, might be the craziest post i've ever read on this board...and that's a bold statement.

Edited by Green Crazy

I would have to agree that a lot of the calls looked like last year's offense.

But instead of blaming it on Dodge, I think you might have to consider that with Riley at the helm it really is the skill set that he brings: quick passes to the flat and zone reads. Some roll outs, etc...You can bring Norm Chow in, it doesn't matter. They are going to call what the QB can do.

Having said that, Riley is our QB. Do we have any option right now to stretch the field vertically?

Edited by greenminer

so canales came in and gave dodge a new look to call his old plays from?

it looked a lot like last year when thompson went out, but the whole season?

that sir, might be the craziest post i've ever read on this board...and that's a bold statement.

Clemson didn't, I should have stated it a little more clearer. Last week against Rice, on critical 3rd and 2 plays bringing Rodge in and not giving to Dunbar reminds me a lot of Todge calls than Canales.

If today was an indication of our offense moving forward, we are really in serious trouble because my understanding going in was that Army was not good at all vs. the pass.

Edited by GoMeanGreen1999