Official Mean Green Festivus Thread

ADLER

The "Bend..dont break" Defense.

DB's playing TEN YARDS off their rececivers.

NT Football practices I CANNOT attend, which makes me sick!.....but SMU football practices I CAN attend, which makes me sick!

Knowing Darrell Dickey is sitting somewhere right now laughing his ass off at Rick Villareal. (yes, I was a DD guy, but crow tastes bad no matter who serves it)

Not knowing who this "Nautique" guy is??? (Anyone willing to step on that many toes should be willing to take the heat for it)

Going to Hooters in Irving and not ONE waitress there fitting the streotype?

I'm out... the pole is yours.

I hate Jerry Seinfeld and all Seinfeld references...the show...which has been off the air for like a decade...wasn't that funny to begin with (save for the Keith Hernandez spitting incident). Jerry himself is annoying, whiny and couldn't make a movie with a bee work...even though it starred a woman who clearly had been stung in the face by said bee...and God knows America loves a woman taking on in the face.

I love you and I generally agree with just about everything you say on this board but this is where I disagree. Seinfeld is genius and greatness. God Bless to arguably the greatest sitcom in history!!!

Oh and I would like for us to get some pimp helmets. I would love to see a helmet that just has our logo really big on the helmet and it can be unique and we can market that and really start that whole branding thing over time. Or I loved the NT helmet Adler posted. I dont hate our current uniforms but I think it could be better.

More from George.

fetch215er.jpg

Edited by Green Mean

4th and 1 and NOT going for it....

when said 4th and 1 comes up and they do go for it, using a F#@^%$# shotgun formation and making it an automatic 4th and 5....and then not converting...

1-11.....

fouts sucks.....

sitting in the sun for 2 hours sucks.......

sitting in the sun for 2 hours at fouts while your team is losing 40-3 at half....sucks!

ok....think im good now...

THANK GOD FOR BASKETBALL SEASON!

I hate Jerry Seinfeld and all Seinfeld references...the show...which has been off the air for like a decade...wasn't that funny to begin with (save for the Keith Hernandez spitting incident). Jerry himself is annoying, whiny and couldn't make a movie with a bee work...even though it starred a woman who clearly had been stung in the face by said bee...and God knows America loves a woman taking on in the face.

1. Definition: quone

Medical term. When a patient gets difficult you have to quone them.

"We're going to have to quone this patient"

The person that performs the procedure is called the Quoner.

This is believed to be a rectal procedure since Cosmo Kramer MD aka Dr. Peter Van Nostrand, is well known as the ASSMAN.

Thanks for your opinion. I could've said the same about your musical selections, but didn't want to derail your thread.

Seems urine and Seinfeld talk are going neck and neck...and we have you to thank for pee discussion.

Way to both derail and add irony...keep up the good work.

So many things to pee on, so little time.

Also known as the R. Kelly defense

Drake needs to not only be off special teams but back to the minor leagues all together. Not ready for the college game at any position.

1. Definition: quone

Medical term. When a patient gets difficult you have to quone them.

"We're going to have to quone this patient"

The person that performs the procedure is called the Quoner.

This is believed to be a rectal procedure since Cosmo Kramer MD aka Dr. Peter Van Nostrand, is well known as the ASSMAN.

seinfeld_episode107_337x233_040420061512

I've purchased a gift for all of you:

festivus.jpg

Happy Festivus!

Edited by UNTLifer

More Seinfeld references. This is the best thread ever. Greatness.

"I was in the pool" while thinking about how this program could "get out" of the basement. I thought about the three superiorly talented siamese triplets that we just singed "Yada, Yada, Yada." I thought a poster saying they played "Like a frightened turtle" was a little harsh. Not to mention the inseneitivity of another poster, who said "I don't know how you guys walk around with those things."

I'm tired of Coach Dodge constantly defending using the spread at the goal line by telling us "Look, you don't understand. There was shrinkage."

I do respect RV's comment on this past season and where we are going in the future: "I think that you think that a certain something is not all that it could be, when, in fact, it is all that it should be... And more!"

I can't believe my college roomate emailed Rv and told him "You could be the first pirate comedian." I don't even know what that means. And then he defends Dodge by saying "He's not a Nazi. He just happens to be a little eccentric. Most geniuses are."

Then there was the meeting after the season. The fly on the wall told my that Dodge told RV "Has anyone ever told you you look exactly like Al Pacino? You know, Scent Of A Woman? Hoo-wah! Hoo-wah!". RV, trying to stay on track after the flattery, told Dodge "Come back one year. Next!"

I know Dodge will eventually fire the special teams coach, at which point, some 4A head coach will say "So, tell me, how is it that a man like you, so bald and so quirky and funny... how is it you're not taken?"

Deloach, who remains with the staff, leads a defensive turnaround by explaining the basics of tackling "Guys, hitting is not about muscle. It's simple physics. Calculate the velocity, v, in relation to the trajectory, t, in which g, gravity, of course remains a constant. It's not complicated."

I just hope next year doesn't end with Dodge saying "This is the most public yet of my many humiliations."

Yes, I have waaaaaaay to much time on my hands, and it's slipin away, slipin away from me

Not to be directed at any one person, but I have felt like this on numerous occasions this season. And hey, any excuse to bring up the best Christmas movie ever made.

"Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me. I have one……..I’d like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight.

I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a……..

cheap

lying

no-good

rotten

four-flushing

low-life

snake-licking

dirt-eating

inbred

overstuffed

ignorant

blood-sucking