Mean Green Tournament Game

Mad Hatter

This will probably get moved, since it's only football related if you're outside the US, but the girls have a pretty big game tonight in Denton at 7pm. I'm thinking I'll drive up from FW to watch it. We haven't had a whole lot of winning to cheer for this fall, it'd be nice to have a big turn out for this game. Anyone else planning on attending?

I'll be going by myself since it's a school night, so if any of you are planning on going let me know.

Boomer was at the UNT vs Denver game last week. Not a big soccer fan (although I used to play many, many years ago). Do plan on going though to hopefully see UNT kick some serious *&%^! Hey, if the guys aint doin' it, I have no problem watchin' the gal's beat some SBC oponents. GMG!

Tasty...bad attitude regarding soccer! Here we have a UNT team in a post-season tournament AT HOME no less.....

GO UNT....I see a spot in the tournament championship and a win over Denver in that game forthe NCAA spot! Go UNT!!!! GO MEAN GREEN!!!

Tasty...bad attitude regarding soccer! Here we have a UNT team in a post-season tournament AT HOME no less.....

GO UNT....I see a spot in the tournament championship and a win over Denver in that game forthe NCAA spot! Go UNT!!!! GO MEAN GREEN!!!

Ta"sty"....w"TF" is yuore problem.....? GO MEAN "GREEN!!!"!!!!111!!!

Baseball's boring, professional athletes are spoiled brats, and Mike Leach looks way to much like Vince Gill. Better keep my opinion of democrats off the football forum.

Vince Leach?

Baseball's not boring, it is the thinking man's game.

You are correct regarding pro athletes.

No comment on Democrats

I think you have the Gill/Leach backwards. Vince Gill is turning into Mike Leach as he grows older and wider.

Great crowd at the game. It took a while, but by the end of the game, everyone was pretty fired up. Maybe for the next game they should encourage Tailgating? I think the Ladies play again tomorrow night at 7pm, but I don't remember who they play.

It was great seeing some of you up there.

We play Western Kentucky tomorrow. Also, I will tailgate with you, haha. Go Mean Green. 2 more wins to the tourney!

We stood up to cheer but got yelled at by a lady behind us to sit down so she could see the game. I think we were sitting behind you..unless someone else wears a 'Mad Hatter' cowboy hat.

Nope that was me. We probably made your problem worse because we stood every time there was a chance of a break away.....sorry about that. I don't know if I can make it up tonight, but if they play again tomorrow I'm going, and taking my hat. Come say hi if you get a chance. It's a lot more fun putting faces to names.