FAU (1/28/24)

Big Z

2 minutes ago, Venson said:

I will be the first to admit that I am no basketball guru. I really didn't learn much about the game until I started watching the Mean Green, but Edwards seems to not be a great ball handler. He loses the ball so much.

Careful everyone, pointing out miscues by Edwards will have @HoosMeanGreen on here telling us how this basketball program didn’t really exist until he arrived

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Tom McKrackin said:

Jason needs to hit the bench in the second half.  Way too many turnovers.  I think we owe it to him or he will never get better at it.

Bench our leading scorer in the game?

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 3

Just now, outoftown said:

On a side note: Its nice to be on ESPN2 rather than some channel only streamers care about. Also not minding seeing Grant McCasland during the break

Yes but it wouldn’t have hurt Grant to talk up UNT a little more than he did.  The man in on halftime of a UNT game and he acted like it was all about Texas Tech!

• Confused 2
  • Downvote 2