***OFFICIAL UNT vs TULSA In-Game Discussion Thread***

Coach Andy Mac

5 minutes ago, 97and03 said:

So forgive me if this has been covered previously but wtf is up with Morris’ neck? I don’t recall seeing that bright red rash other than during the game. Does he always have it or just a reaction to stress? 

The coordinates to the successful defensive playbook. He had been waiting for Capioni to decipher the code all year. Maybe this week is the week…. Then they will Journey to the depths of the universe to retrieve it. Then comes our 12-0 season. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

23 minutes ago, Meangreen Fight said:

Man nice win.  If we had a just above mediocre defense this team would either still be in the AAC conference championship picture or just right on the outside looking in.   Very well could have been juicy rematch with SMU the only AAC team that blew our doors off.

Couldn't help but think the same during the game. They popped up our redzone offense stats during the game. 92% scoring in the redzone, good for 1st in the AAC and 17th in FBS. The offense has been performing well all year. We're a few good defensive stops away from beating some very good teams.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Meangreen Fight said:

Man nice win.  If we had a just above mediocre defense this team would either still be in the AAC conference championship picture or just right on the outside looking in.   Very well could have been juicy rematch with SMU the only AAC team that blew our doors off.

The term juicy should never ever be used to refer to a more competitive game or a good play.  I hate soccer fans for making this thing.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Ahh, so the MOD’s find my comments calling some on this board a-holes for making fun of a man’s birthmark so terrible that they remove my posts but leave this crap on here?  Wow

4 hours ago, Andrew said:

The coordinates to the successful defensive playbook. He had been waiting for Capioni to decipher the code all year. Maybe this week is the week…. Then they will Journey to the depths of the universe to retrieve it. Then comes our 12-0 season. 

3 hours ago, Greenrex said:

It's part of the "sign" system...instead of holding up those goofy play calling signs he does this very complex skin pigment manipulation...learned it from The Pirate, they say.

Guess I will now receive a ban or warning for calling them out for leaving this shit on here. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, 3_n_out said:

We need to fix this OL next year. Pass blocking has been suspect. If we want to make noise next season, we need to protect Chandler much better. Build the trenches. We have enough skilled guys to succeed. 

Need some true tackles. Duncan is a good interior lineman playing out of position. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

As if we do not have a hard enough time trying to tackle the other team it frustrates me when our players are trying harder to strip the ball from the other player than wrapping him up and getting the stop. We have given up a lot of junk yardage from trying to strip the ball versus tackling. 

It's more fun to play with the Turnover Toy than just a plain boring tackle.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Ahh, so the MOD’s find my comments calling some on this board a-holes for making fun of a man’s birthmark so terrible that they remove my posts but leave this crap on here?  Wow

Guess I will now receive a ban or warning for calling them out for leaving this shit on here. 

I didn’t get a chance to see your post but I would like to clarify that I wasn’t really trying to make fun of Morris, but was genuinely perplexed what was going on with his neck. I probably didn’t word it very elegantly, as I had come home after an all day wine festival so my filter wasn’t fully functioning. I guess the mods were not too happy with it since it looks like it is also deleted. 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, 97and03 said:

I didn’t get a chance to see your post but I would like to clarify that I wasn’t really trying to make fun of Morris, but was genuinely perplexed what was going on with his neck. I probably didn’t word it very elegantly, as I had come home after an all day wine festival so my filter wasn’t fully functioning. I guess the mods were not too happy with it since it looks like it is also deleted. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Mine was removed too and it wasn't meant to be funny or mean. I just went to school with someone who had the same thing and it was something they were born with. Also, apparently my reference to the Muppet critics about this team must have been considered mean as well.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1