Official attendance

greenjoe

TAKE OFF THE GREEN GLASSES AND STEP AWAY FROM THE TAINTED GREEN PUNCH.

This is NOT a D1 program. It represents either gross incompetence by this Administration or it’s a downright scam. 

How do we know? Open your eyes and look around. 
Think for yourselves. 

Edited by meangreenbob
  • Upvote 8
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1
  • RV 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 6
  • Downvote 8
  • Puking Eagle 2

24 minutes ago, Glory to the Green said:

My game day experience was great!  There were 3 blue lot workers at 4:30, parking was easy, tailgate/kid area was great for the kids, alumni pavilion was a cool vibe, food was good, and UNT won. Looking forward to the next one!  GMG!

Good to hear!  Sounds like they are getting better which is good.

19 minutes ago, meangreenbob said:

This is NOT a D1 program. It represents either gross incompetence by this Administration or it’s a downright scam. 

Think for yourselves. 

I love UNT. I root for UNT. I think UNT could be great. But I also think UNT is an athletic scam. I think there is rarely (Cobbs and I'm sure others) anyone (coaches or administrators) associated with the football program that really gives a damn about the University of North Texas and its athletic programs. Too much money is made for the results we are served up. We (the administration) refers to us as a value university (which I don't like), but where the hell is our value in athletics, especially considering the money invested and the money paid out? The ROI is minimal. But, yet, people are making very good money off of our "value" university. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 2

10 minutes ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

This was the attendance 9 minutes before kickoff. It did fill in a tiny bit but not much. No way was there 15,000 plus

4413514F-3B97-4F16-B6F2-728A7B78ED58.jpeg

AEE54893-D6C4-44DB-AEC6-888E13EC2CD6.jpeg

Truly sad.   

But that's what we should expect after the performance last week and scheduling an FCS opponent this week.

Fans don't care about FCS games; they only pad SL's record.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, meangreenbob said:

Think for yourselves. 

The broadcast the athletic department put out last night to the world is the perfect representation of what this place is all about. 

• Upvote 7

6 hours ago, RBP79 said:

I'm thinking around 10000 also. Lots of empty seats. TSU brought some fans too.

Blue Lot...no problems.. only 1 person working that entrance but when I came thru that's all they needed.

Many concessions closed by 4th quarter

Team store still sucked

Team store did bring in more items though. Saw a few new NIKE polos and a really cool jacket