Jump to content
  • Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

    Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Walker

BUCK GREEN HOT DEALS

Recommended Posts

It’s like if these two had a love child

 

 

0AA9B07D-B592-4F3D-AAA3-7463083241CA.gif

6E53064F-7650-484E-AFA5-62562A4017A4.gif

 

Actually, specifically, it really reminds me of this scene in Beetlejuice. 

 

 

 

Edited by trud1966
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today's the day!
Granted, most of us here already have season tix, so the giveaway probably doesn't concern us, but I hope it works and they all get claimed and used.

C'mon 102!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a great way to build a database of potential season ticket holders.  They are filling up the database for the rest of this year and beyond! Smart move and what should be done.  Good to see someone aggressive marketing at play!

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gawd that's HOT. It's a good thing that we don't schedule late August games at 6:30 any more. That would be idiotic.

 

 

 

.

Edited by ADLER
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, ADLER said:

Gawd that's HOT. It's a good thing that we don't schedule late August games at 6:30 any more. That would be idiotic.

 

Or noon/11:30 am games like that home game vs. SMU.   That was pretty awful. 

 

.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, trud1966 said:

 

Average Temperature for August 31 is 97°
Temperature in the stadium stands at kickoff will be well over 100°
 
Sunset in Denton, TX  -  Saturday, August 31, 2019 (CDT)  -  7:55 PM
 
Why not 7:00, 7:30, or even 8:00 kickoff?
D_s1HSBXYAAEHMO?format=jpg&name=small
 
 
 
Edited by ADLER
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I won one of the tickets!  I just received the following email: 

You were selected as a winner of the Buck Green Hot Deals Promotion.  Only 102 fans were selected as winners in over the 1,000 submissions.

You have won 1 free ticket to the UNT Football home opener game on August 31 against Abilene Christian.

You will be emailed your free ticket next week, July 22 - 26.  

If you have any questions, please email Jamie.Adams@unt.edu

Thanks for signing up and thanks to the sun for making Apogee Stadium 102 degrees!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, NorthTexan95 said:

I won one of the tickets!  I just received the following email: 

You were selected as a winner of the Buck Green Hot Deals Promotion.  Only 102 fans were selected as winners in over the 1,000 submissions.

You have won 1 free ticket to the UNT Football home opener game on August 31 against Abilene Christian.

You will be emailed your free ticket next week, July 22 - 26.  

If you have any questions, please email Jamie.Adams@unt.edu

Thanks for signing up and thanks to the sun for making Apogee Stadium 102 degrees!

I was a winner as well! I received the same email. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ADLER said:
Average Temperature for August 31 is 97°
Temperature in the stadium stands at kickoff will be well over 100°
 
Sunset in Denton, TX  -  Saturday, August 31, 2019 (CDT)  -  7:55 PM
 
Why not 7:00, 7:30, or even 8:00 kickoff?
D_s1HSBXYAAEHMO?format=jpg&name=small
 
 
 

ACU  has a student curfew.  

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ADLER said:
Average Temperature for August 31 is 97°
Temperature in the stadium stands at kickoff will be well over 100°
 
Sunset in Denton, TX  -  Saturday, August 31, 2019 (CDT)  -  7:55 PM
 
Why not 7:00, 7:30, or even 8:00 kickoff?
D_s1HSBXYAAEHMO?format=jpg&name=small
 
 
 

Because college football games last 14 hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.