Legit Question (Not Getting Ahead of Myself)

AustinFromUNT

6 minutes ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

This is a "FAN" board. Why can't we have some fun by looking ahead? It's not like we're playing tomorrow. 

I mean you guys or anyone can do whatever you want. IMO, players don't need to be reading this kind of stuff. If it's on here, it's probably swirling around social media somewhere as well. Nick Satan calls it rat poison. His buddy Kiffin mockingly did too. 

But to save the hassle, this team will not run the table. Too many defensive inefficiencies. And at times, too many sputtering offensive drives. JMO. 

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 8

9 minutes ago, Ben Gooding said:

I mean you guys or anyone can do whatever you want. IMO, players don't need to be reading this kind of stuff. If it's on here, it's probably swirling around social media somewhere as well. Nick Satan calls it rat poison. His buddy Kiffin mockingly did too. 

But to save the hassle, this team will not run the table. Too many defensive inefficiencies. And at times, too many sputtering offensive drives. JMO. 

just to get this straight.....you are saying that we should not write anything on this board that players should read, or be exposed to......hmmmmm

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, FAU Connoisseur said:

Luckily I don't think your team is overlooking us as much as a good number of you on this board are!

I can't believe anybody that has followed NT long, would overlook any team much less FAU.  FAU seems to have a few also that don't seem to realize that they are going to face a good team Saturday.  NT has beat three better conference teams than FAU has faced, but I am not sure if that is an advantage.   

I do like the looks of your stadium, Apogee is a great college venue; but a view of two major highways is not the same as the ocean.  Good luck from Sunday on.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Ben Gooding said:

You're back!!

5 hours ago, Ben Gooding said:

A5DA03E4-9F60-4472-A822-BB59B7B4885F.png

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 2

Yeah am I the only one that feels this thing can totally fall off the rails?  We’ve had two perfect ball bouncing wins and now we are talking like that team down south with the 11-0 headline.  You go right ahead, I think this is a deathmatch to the end of November. I see 2 - 3 possible losses in the next 21 days, I also see opportunities to make these next two months even more fun.  I don’t see one side dominant for sure.  Fau will play tough at home. We will be fortunate to win in Boca tomorrow. 

Go MeanGreen!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1