Jeff Wilson, He’s Pretty Good

AustinFromUNT

2 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

Man Jeff is special, he's GOT to secure that ball after contact.  Two fumbles tonight was inexcusable. With that said man he can tote that Rock!!! 

Agreed but the man still improved his game rushing average by 25 yards...

I'll admit before the year, McClain seemed like the most likely to do something at the next level.. JW after Iowa and this season, he has to be getting alot of looks, just have to hope his weight can stay at 200+

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

Wasn't able to see from where I was sitting only basing it off what they called. 

I saw multiple replays, and it was clear he was down before the ball even shifted.  Donovan McNabb and the other guy both couldn't believe that call was upheld.  Same with Dave and Hank, although they are perhaps biased.

That said, it's usually better to hold on to the ball as long as possible to keep borderline calls from going against you.

Edited by Mean Green 93-98
  • Lovely Take 1

Ready for an HSO.   He's the best RB we've had since the start of our great RB's starting with galbreath maybe.  No offense to PC who next to Mitch Maher is my favorite player ever.  Or even Lance.  When he's healthy he's just on a different level.  His vision, acceleration and big play potential are off the charts.  The ONLY reason NFL teams shy away would injury concerns.  But there is no denying his talent to play at the next leve.  

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, SouthBendGreen said:

Ready for an HSO.   He's the best RB we've had since the start of our great RB's starting with galbreath maybe.  No offense to PC who next to Mitch Maher is my favorite player ever.  Or even Lance.  When he's healthy he's just on a different level.  His vision, acceleration and big play potential are off the charts.  The ONLY reason NFL teams shy away would injury concerns.  But there is no denying his talent to play at the next leve.  

I have yet to find a RB to match Jamario's freshman year. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, SouthBendGreen said:

Ja'quay Wilburn was RB when I moved to Denton in 1999.  Our RB "streak" goes back prior to Galbreath.

• Upvote 2