Cougar troll probably not coming around for a week

Silent Eagle

On 10/8/2016 at 6:12 PM, Cougar King said:

I'd rather have a shootout and barely lose to a good Navy team (our 2nd loss in 2 years) than give up 66 to FCS Portland State. Now let's watch and see UNT lose to the likes of Marshall.

It would have been a bigger win if Navy had beat a P5, but they only beat another G5, so...

There's always next year.

• Upvote 2

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 6:12 PM, Cougar King said:

I'd rather have a shootout and barely lose to a good Navy team (our 2nd loss in 2 years) than give up 66 to FCS Portland State. Now let's watch and see UNT lose to the likes of Marshall.

Whoops...

Don't worry about picking us to lose to Marshall...With all of your great predictions that you have made that the Big XII is going to invite you guys real soon and never fold up and that Tom Herman will be staying as your coach, I'm sure that you feel a lot better knowing that losing at Navy surely won't cost you these two things you've assured us will happen...oh wait...

3 minutes ago, untjim1995 said:

Whoops...

Don't worry about picking us to lose to Marshall...With all of your great predictions that you have made that the Big XII is going to invite you guys real soon and never fold up and that Tom Herman will be staying as your coach, I'm sure that you feel a lot better knowing that losing at Navy surely won't cost you these two things you've assured us will happen...oh wait...

We only dropped to #12. We're doing just fine and will have 40k+ for Tulsa. We still have our shot at the Cotton Bowl and it will be amusing to bring 50k of our own fans to Dallas. UNT can't even bring HALF TO Denton.

Maybe UNT should give those crickets at the Marshall game season tickets. There were more of them than the students and alumni combined.

Edited by Cougar King
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

57 minutes ago, Cougar King said:

We only dropped to #12. We're doing just fine and will have 40k+ for Tulsa. We still have our shot at the Cotton Bowl and it will be amusing to bring 50k of our own fans to Dallas. UNT can't even bring HALF TO Denton.

Maybe UNT should give those crickets at the Marshall game season tickets. There were more of them than the students and alumni combined.

All I hear is bla bla bla I live at home, nobody respects me and I spend all my time on forums that have nothing to do with my school. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Cougar King said:

why are you even on the UNT board?  We can help U0fHouston set one up if needed....just ask Harry....he is always doing charity work for the disadvantaged.....

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Cougar King said:

If we go to HOD Bowl we very well may have 50k ourselves. Oh, and Cotton Bowl will be uninterested with UH when Louisville mops the floors with you guys. The shine will wear. I wouldn't be surprised if UH gets another L in conference play before that game even happens. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Cougar King said:

Go tell it to the UT boards or OU boards--you know the two schools that look down on you and won't let you in their conference...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 97and03 said:

I don't hate CougarQueen, I hate the idiots that feed the troll.

Stop feeding the troll! How is anyone so stupid as to start a thread that invites him to post?? Do you not get the troll concept?

Really? An idiot? Thanks, d1ck. No, I don't get the troll concept, primarily because I don't have much of what you would call a online life.  I'm not too good at the face space and the my book or whatever the hell is out there. 

So, since I started it, I'm assuming you are calling me an idiot, referring to me as stupid and I simply respond to you with a request that you politely f@ck yourself. 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 6

On 10/8/2016 at 6:12 PM, Cougar King said:

I'd rather have a shootout and barely lose to a good Navy team (our 2nd loss in 2 years) than give up 66 to FCS Portland State. Now let's watch and see UNT lose  WIN to the likes of Marshall.

8 hours ago, Silent Eagle said:

Really? An idiot? Thanks, d1ck. No, I don't get the troll concept, primarily because I don't have much of what you would call a online life.  I'm not too good at the face space and the my book or whatever the hell is out there. 

So, since I started it, I'm assuming you are calling me an idiot, referring to me as stupid and I simply respond to you with a request that you politely f@ck yourself. 

Well at least you are smart enough to realize that I was referring to you! (not just you though)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

16 hours ago, Cougar King said:

I believe we had 26k come to the NT v. SMU game. That's more than half of 50k. Use that UH degree you received to do math there buddy.

• Downvote 1